09

Danielle was losing her mind. She hesitated before putting a big hoodie from Danielle's cupboard on but she did. Regret. Danielle plopped herself onto Haerin's bed. Was Danielle a bad kid? Why did she do this? What would happen to her bike? Was the trip worth it?

Haerin soon came jumping into the room.

She was a night person.

It was 19:08.

She snuggled up next to Danielle.

Danielle looked genuinely worried but Haerin could see that.

Haerin whispered into Danielle's ear. "Just let your worries leave you. Live for the moment. The future will be fine- with or without me. You can handle anything." 

They lied in Haerin's bed for a few seconds looking at the ceiling before Haerin stood up to turn off the lights.

She returned to Danielle, moving closer then she was before she got up. 

"Smooth." Danielle giggled.

Haerin played dumb. "Sorry?"

Danielle quickly moved forward to give Haerin a peck.

Haerin put her arms around Danielle's waist, she pulled Danielle even closer to her body. 

"I love you." Danielle whispered.

"As much as I love you?" 

"Much more."

"I highly doubt that."

"How could you love me? What is so amazing about me?"

Haerin laughed.

"A feeling inside me. I never imagined someone like you being my type but yet I've longed for you my whole life. I wake up every morning to see you again. It feels like you're my beginning and my end. I'd love to go on about 'how' I love you but I'm not entirely sure why. Partly because of your positivity and big heart- you're deep and sweet... gosh that question came unprepared you'll have to ask me again sometime and I'll have a better answer." 

Haerin gave Danielle a hickey. Hickeys are claims of ownership, so basically the message was that Danielle won't have to worry because she is Haerin's. All Haerin's.

Haerin brushed her fingers over Danielle's lip while looking down at the lip.

Danielle smiled. Haerin looked up into Danielle's eyes again.

Danielle passed out that very second.

Worried Haerin wasn't very tired but she went to sleep in any case.

The lights were off and it wasn't easy to see because everything was dark. Danielle needed to leave to get home to get into her uniform for school. It would be dangerous to ride out at this time but Danielle would have to.

She stood up and carefully got out of bed- trying not to disturb Haerin's beauty sleep.

She would have to return Haerin's clothes at school...

Slowly creeping off to the door she heard her name being called.

"Danielle?" Haerin whispered in a drowsy state.

Danielle turned around, "Was I being too loud?" she said trying to whisper.

"don't go!" Haerin wined- looking up into Danielle's annoyed eyes. Danielle pouted.