Where to?

Chapter 3 >:3

Rita, staring at his daughters with anger in her eyes and holding her other daughter's hand, she heard a creak sound and quickly turned to her husband trying to get away from the intense silent. Meanwhile, the five other louds were sitting on the moving bus, them sleeping while the oldests stayed up for to watch their stop and watch an eye on their siblings. Luna was listening to some music and felt her next shaking, she looked at saw it was Leni shaking so much.

"What's up, rockstar? Why's you shaking so much?" she whispered and held Leni's hand and rub her knuckles to compose the shaking and it actually worked.

"Well... I'm nervous. What if they found us leaving and take us back home..? I don't want to go back there.." Leni whispered back, remembering the neglecting, intense fighting and abvse in their house. She didn't want to go back, Luna felt pity for her older sister and sighed.

"They won't take us back home. Why called it home when it's a rotten old house?" Luna said causing Leni to smile a bit and lean her head to Luna's shoulder.

"You're right, that made me better... Thank you Luns." Leni said as she slowly drifted to sleep, Luna smiled and looked back at his younger siblings, smiling as they are there, right number and right people. She felt ssd for some reason, for the reason leaving her mother and other sister behind, she wished for the Lord that her mother and sister left also and either to find them to be with them, who knows.

She pulled out her phone and immediately went to find Clyde's messages and start chatting him.

Little bro's friend

Luna🌹:

- Yo, little dude? You dare?
-*there?

Little bro's friend:
-Luna? What seems to be the problem?

Luna🌹:
-the problem is that me and the others are leaving. We're going out of town, meaning leaving the Royal Woods officially.

Little bro's friend:
-What!? Very sorry for that but why? What happened that made you and the others leave Royal Woods? And who's the others? Since you all are so many and you know :,)

Luna chuckled at her and Clyde's message and message back at his question.

Luna🌹:
-You know, me, Leni, Lucy, Lily and Lincoln

Little bro's friend:
- :O, my gosh even Lincoln!? But his my best friend!

Luna🌹:
-sorry dude, we need to go! 🤧

Luna turned off her phone and watch the window as the road moving. Meanwhile, at the Loud's residence. They were all sitting on the couch, looking at their/his mother/wife, Lynn sr. nervously chuckled and asked the poorly tired and angered Rita.

"Now why are you doing this meeting, Rita?" he laughed nervously as Lana ran to her room before closing the door so quietly, you couldn't even hear it close, Rita stared at them before she snapped at a particular someone.

"Can you wrap it up, mom? I have to call my bobby boo boo-" then suddenly, Rita snapped, surprising everyone.

"I. Have had it with this family!! You all don't care about others and always hurting others like they are a toy to you!!!" she yelled, surprised from her sudden out burst, Luan and Lori just chuckled nervously and looked away as Lynn jr. and Lisa did not particularly care about what they did to people, as for Lola, she doesn't care either but terrifed from her mother's outburst. Lynn sr. stood up from the couch and approch Rita until he got slap, causing the daughters of theirs to gasp.