Chapter 2

I was annoyed.

Completely and utterly annoyed.

Gwen was still beating me in the competition for Leo's heart.

I was so damn shy around him and Gwen acted like se knew him her entire life, wouldn't be surprised.

I was just sitting in class, watching Gwen and Leo having a tickle war at the front of the room; people watching either in annoyance, amusement, or envy.

The teacher didn't even care! He was just sitting there, watching with a smirk on his face!

Gosh... What a creep! He's staring at Gwen's private areas!

I stood and walked to Gwen.

"Mr. Hamato, sit down!" Mr. Hannon yelled sternly.

"Not until you keep your eyes on women your own age!" I yelled back, defending Gwen.

"What?" Gwen turned around and looked at me, a questioning look on her face.

"Mr. Pervo over there can't keep his eyes off of your pretty little body, now shush!" I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"What?! That is preposterous! Accusing me of such teenage acts!"

"I take that offensively. I'm not interested in women." My eyes widened.

It just slipped out. Like soap after it is wet and you're trying to keep hold of it.

"Oh?" Mr. Hannon questioned, eyebrow raised, "What are you saying Raphael?"

I got pissed. He already heard me, so why not tell him more? Why not the entire class?!

"Three words for ya. I. Am. Gay."

Gwen stood and whispered to me, "You don't have to say that to protect me, Raph..."

"I care about my friends more than my dignity." And with that Gwen sat back down.

"If you have a problem with it, why don't you go on with your single life and watch porn for the rest of your life?! Yeah, I've seen your computer history!" I yelled. I wasn't lying. That dude has a sick mind.

"Raphael Hamato!" Mr. Hannon yelled, now standing. He's taller than me.

His face was red with anger, "Go to the office immediately!"

"Gladly!" I spat in his face and stormed off to the office.

I'd rather be in the office than in that stupid class...

I looked at my phone, which has Snapchat and I looked on somebody's story.

There we go. News spreads fast. There is a ten second video of me yelling that I'm gay.

Just fucking perfect!

My life is ruined and I'm going to be annoyed.

At least Gwen didn't get raped by our forty-five year old teacher and at least he was humiliated.

That was all that mattered at that very moment...

My friends safety...

God I'm such a softie...