!𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

Y/N walked inside the small detention room, their suit sculpting their figure beautifully. His head hung back, Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. His hands were chained to the bolted table. As the best detective in their agency, Y/N was assigned to his case months ago. 

 The man Y/N wasted hours searching for a single miscalculation he made... He lifted his head, his ocean eyes burning into Y/N's. His light pink lips curved into a devious smile; Y/N felt a smile of their own taking the place of their frown. "You look better in person," Ajax murmured. Y/N dropped their clipboard in front of the criminal. "97 murders, 7 bombings, and 3 failed attempts of capturing the Jade Palace." Ajax scoffed looking away from Y/N, the frown on his face ruined his features, and so did the dried blood on his neck and cheek. 

 "Did you have to mention my failures, detective?" Y/N pulled out the metal seat in front of him. The metal scraping against the dull stone bounced off the walls in the confined space. "Of course I did," Y/N cross her leg over her thigh leaning back in the chair. "I relish the fact that I caught you." Ajax snapped his ocean eyes to Y/N's, his mask didn't falter now. "I relish the fact that I get to meet my purser after all these months." Ajax's silky voice had Y/N clearing their throat. The criminal chuckled, he didn't blink at all when he spoke to them. "You'll be in prison for the rest of your life, Ajax." The ginger's lip twitched, and his iconic wolfish grin formed on his thin lips. "Say my name again, detective," He pleads.

 "Ajax,"

 His wolfish grin grew wider, and a laugh bubbled out of his throat. Throwing his head back, as if he were feeling immense pleasure just by the sound of his name leaving their lips. "You're so pretty, did you know that detective?" Y/n narrowed their eyes at the criminal. "What are you thinking?" Ajax sat up in his metal chair. His face dropped once his wolfish smile left. "How immensely hot it would be if I bent you over this table-" Y/N slammed their hand down on the metal table, interrupting Ajax. He studied their red ears, knowing he got under Y/N's skin. "And fucked you senseless," Ajax finished his thoughts while meeting Y/N's cold stare. "And how I have three people inside the monitors room, holding your officers captive." Y/N furrowed their brows at Ajax.

He was bluffing.

 He was lying.

 Y/N stood up from their seat walking toward the door with their back to Ajax's pretty ocean eyes. "Did you really think, you could catch me, detective?" His voice purred against the back of Y/N's neck. The detective's grip on the door remained steady. Warmth pooled behind them, Ajax's hand slithered over theirs; twisting the door open.  "Find me when you're off duty," Ajax whispered against the shell of their ear. "Then maybe, just maybe..." Ajax now stood in front of Y/N, standing in the doorframe, a devilish glint in his eyes.

 "I'll get to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless, detective."