𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 11 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Mild Smut Warning

My head hurts. Like really, really bad. I'm dehydrated and exhausted from last night events. 

I moved to get into my pod, but two big blue arms pulled me in tighter.

"I think we both deserve to sleep in today," Lo'ak says in a groggy morning voice ;), "Don't you?"

I lightly giggle as I respond, "Yeah, you're right."

"I'm always right." he claims as he pulls me into little spoon, his figure swallowing me. 

-----

We're woken up by horns blowing. Lo'ak jumps up, thinking it's danger, meanwhile I just stay down.

"If that was a war alarm, you'd be dead." He says while he picks me up and places me in my pod.

"Well then it's a good thing it wasn't." I retort as he closes the lid. 

--Link Established--

I sit up as Lo'ak spins to face me. 

"Cmon, let's see what's happening!"

He bolts from my Marui, but I stay put. I don't want anyone to think he approves of me, for the sake of his social life.

Shouts of the Tulkuns' arrival echo through the settlement as happy yelps and cheers can be heard. More things to hate me. Great.

I remain in my Marui all day. I didn't feel like seeing Tsireya's happy face. Splashing around with her soul sister and Lo'ak. 

It honestly feels like last night didn't happen. I skipped meals for the fourth day and I was starting to feel the effects. I felt weak, sick, tired. Everything a super soldier shouldn't.

It'd just passed Eclipse when Lo'ak came into my Marui with two plates of food. 

"Oh, Lo'ak you really didn't need to," I said as he placed a plate of fish and vegetables in front of me.

"I know I didn't but you need to eat." he stated with finality as he sat down and started eating, "why didn't you come out today?"

"I don't know" I lie as I take a bite, "I didn't feel like it."

"Well tomorrow you're coming out with me," he declares, stealing one of my vegetables, "And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"No"

"You're not listening." he says while standing up and walking over to my human body. He just looks at me with wonder. 

"Don't you have a date to get to?" I ask before he can ask me about myself.

"Nah," he lets out, "I cut things off with Tsireya." 

I spit out some of my fish, "You what?! Why?!"

He turns back to me, "Don't get me wrong. She's great, but I'm interested in someone else."

I have to look away from him as I feel my cheeks flush. As if on cue, my heart monitor starts beating like crazy.

"You're ratting yourself out." he chuckles as he sits back down.

"Shut up, Skxawng (moron)" I say, hitting him playfully in the arm.

I grab one of my sleeping mats and  curl up in a ball in the corner. "Cya in a minute."

--Link Broken--

Before I can even move the lid, Lo'ak has it open and is lifting me out princess style. 

"She's awake!" He whisper shouts like a crowd of people.

"Put me down, Idiot!" I laugh as he puts me on the ground. I lay down and he crawls behind me after putting out my torch.

"I heard what you said yesterday," I whisper as a blush crawls up my cheeks.

"I said a shit ton yesterday. You'll have to be more specific," He responds cheekily. I elbow him in the ribs and he groans, "Shit! I forgot you still have Na'vi strength in that body!" He says while coughing. 

"Yeah, and it doesn't take my enhanced intelligence to know what I'm talking about, dumbass."

He laughs lightly and puts his arm back around me, "Ok, Ok." A minute of silence passes. "I meant it you know." 

I turn and face him, "Really?"

"Yeah. I see you. A'ala and Arabella. I immediately assumed that you were what you were made to be, but I ignored who you are," he takes my hand and holds it to his chest, "I'm so, so sorry, A'ala. Please forgive me."

"It'll take time, but you're already on your way to being forgiven."

"Good," his eyes flicker to my lips. He looks at me for permission. I nod.

~Start of Smut~

He brings his face closer to mine, and our lips connect. Well rather my lips and one of his. Size difference is a bitch.

He moves on top of me as we kiss, his hand sliding down my body. He pauses at my waist, resting his hand there.

We disconnect and he looks to me for permission which I instantly give. He kisses me again, but this time his hand moves to my jeans. He slowly unzips them as we kiss, his hand sliding into my underwear.

He feels around, spreading me as he slowly inserts one finger. Again, size difference is a bitch. He begins to move it in and out, being careful as to not hurt me. I break our kiss and moan out, causing him to slightly curl his finger up. 

Unfortunately, this broke my hymen. I bite my lip as I whimper in pain. Lo'ak stops, scanning me. Once I recover from the pain, he starts back up, the pain fading into pleasure. He can tell I'm more used to it because his speed increases. The sensation is amazing as I feel a knot begin to form in my stomach.

"Lo'ak- ugh- Lo'ak don't stop."

His speed increases a little more, causing me to moan out loudly which he quiets with his mouth. My walls tightened around him as I came, his speed decreasing as I work though my high. He pulls out his fingers and brings them to his mouth, licking the juices off of them.

"You taste delicious, love."

I chuckle as he resumes his position as big spoon, kissing the side of my head as we both fall asleep.

~End of Smut~

---------------

I felt like we all needed that after last chapter. Let me know if y'all want me to keep writing more content like this. Also just so y'all know, I will continue to write this kind on content, regardless of what y'all say :3 Much love!

-dotted_pacific