𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 16 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Smut warning in case you ignored the author's note at the end of last chapter. This one has a lot of rice, spice, and everything nice. 

Cloud 9. A fictional place used to describe the place closest to Heaven. A state of Euphoria. 

I currently feel like I'm on Cloud 9 with Lo'ak's lips pressed against mine. 

After the transfer, we rushed off, ignoring all the calls and passive congratulations from opinionated Metkayina. We boarded Marali and Atan'eko and swam out to a cave that Lo'ak had apparently found while swimming with Payakan. When we first entered it, I was too stunned to speak. It was the same cave that I had been in when I saw Eywa. The Spirit Tree was here and everything. 

At first, we just sat down and talked. I told him all about seeing Eywa and Georgie, and he listened. He listened carefully and closely, and I'd never felt more loved. As is common with teenagers, our conversation gradually progressed to a hardcore makeout. 

Lo'ak moved on top of me as his hands took on a life of their own, exploring and discovering my body like unmarked territory. Helping me to sit up, he moved me onto his lap, both of the things we needed most covered by our leather garments. As he recaptured my lips with his, he reached behind me, undoing the triple knot that secured my chest covering. I shivered as his cold fingers left their trace along my warm skin as he gently slid the opal and bead net from my body, revealing my chest to him. His pupils dilated as he consumed he like a man starved, licking, sucking, and biting to his heart's content. I, on the other hand, was growing weaker and needier each time his lips came into contact with my skin. 

He moved his mouth from my chest to my neck as his hand replaced his lips on my breasts. Lo'ak kissed and sucked until he found the spot that made me gasp. He attacked this spot as his fingers rolled and pinched my hard nub. The combination of his hand and his mouth made me moan. He stopped all movements and disconnected himself from me, though I still remained on his lap. 

"You should watch the noises you make, princess," he said, his mouth moving closer to my ear, "or else you're going to start something you won't want to finish."

Suddenly two of his fingers entered me, making me cry out.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" he whispered as he began pumping his hand in and out of me steadily. This combined with the effect his words had on me had me moaning out loudly. 

"Uh uh uh. What did I say?" he tutted before stilling his fingers, causing me to whimper, "Watch your sounds. Do you understand me, love?"

I nod profusely and he chuckles while beginning again, only faster now. Before I know it I'm clenching around his fingers.

"Please, Lo'ak!"

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

"Only since you asked so nicely"

In seconds, I'm crying out while shaking on this beautiful boy's hand. After I calm down a bit, he removes his fingers slowly, making me groan out. 

"Can you go again?" he asks gingerly while stroking my cheek. I lightly nod and I can hear him suck in a breath. When my eyes meet his, his yellow eyes hold a devious glint in them. Lo'ak reaches behind my back again, but this time moves his hands to my ass. He pulls me forward on his lap until i'm directly over his stiff erection, only covered by the thin piece of leather. Let me just tell you, it didn't disappoint. His lips connected with mine harshly as he began to rock me back and forth, grinding me on his dick. This continued until neither of us could take it anymore. Reaching down between us, I moved both pieces of leather aside, leaving nothing covered. Lo'ak moaned as he felt my wet opening and I slightly jolted due to the contact. 

"Are you sure you're ready, princess?" he asks, catching my eyes with a begging stare.

"Yeah," I whisper, "I'm ready."

Before I can process my words, Lo'ak begins inching himself inside me, my walls stretching around him. He halts once he reaches my hymen, giving me one last chance to back out. I just kiss him as a response. 

He then proceeds to shove himself in the rest of the way, bottoming out. We both moan in unison as the pleasure fills our veins. I begin to move up and down until I'm bouncing on top of Lo'ak, both of us a moaning mess. After a few minutes, I can feel a warm ball in the bottom of my stomach. 

"Lo'ak, I'm really close!" I cry out, the ball growing bigger and stronger.

"Me too, princess."

As we both reach the edge, I pull him into a kiss, using his mouth of muffle my slight scream. He didn't seam to mind. 

After calming down, I moved off of him and collapsed on the floor next to him. He moved to spoon me as our heart rates returned to normal. 

I was feeling everything. The seed dripping out of me, Lo'ak's breath in my ear, the pain in my legs from bouncing for a good solid five minutes, but most of all, I felt an overwhelming love for the boy beside me. I couldn't contain it. Before I knew what I was doing, I sat up against the Spirit Tree and faced him. 

"I love you, Lo'ak." I said as insecurity began to flood my mind. What if he didn't love me back? What if I was making a fool of myself? What if-

"I love you too, Arabella."

All doubt rushed out of my mind as I flung myself into his arms. I couldn't believe it. He loved me. He actually freaking loved me! I buried myself into his neck, when I felt something brush against my queue. Unraveling myself from his's warm embrace, I picked up my queue. Lo'ak did the same. 

"Would you?" he asked.

"I would"

Cautiously, we moved our queue's closer together, the tendrils reaching out for each other. This was happening. This was happening! Just as the first tendrils touched, a loud scream echoed throughout the cave.

"You can't be fucking serious!" 

There, at the entrance of the cavern, stood Tsireya, hands balled into fists and tears streaming down her face. 

"You fucking vrrtep (demon)! You stole my mate!" She screamed as she lunged for me, knocking me away from Lo'ak. We rolled a couple feet as she screamed, pulled my queue, and scratched my arms. 

"Stop, Tsireya! I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted and she prepped for another charge. 

"I won't stop until you're dead!"

She ran at me again, but I easily side stepped her, sending her head first into the Spirit Tree. The leaves shook from the force while Tsireya just sunk to the floor, clutching her head in pain. 

"I refuse you hurt you again, Tsireya." I state before walking to the exit of the cave, leaving a sobbing Tsireya ad a bewildered Lo'ak behind me. I call for Marali and board her, ignoring the shouts from Lo'ak. 

"Let's go, girl." I whisper to the Ilu as she dives into the cold waves. 

-Lo'ak POV-

Ummmmm what the fuck just happened?!

----------

I'm back bitches and better than ever. Get ready to have your hearts broken, thrown into a paper shredder, run over by an 18-wheeler, and hot glued back together again. 

HA! you really thought you were getting the mate scene right now. that's adorable.

Next chapter out soon!

-dotted_pacific