Family Time

"No!" Ron shouted, jumping high in the air.

They were playing a game on the computer called Zombie Bowl-o-rama. Basically, the game substitutes zombies into bowling pins and you hit them. It doesn't clear the playing field but just adds another set behind the first if you haven't eliminated them all. You need to make sure you get them all before they get near you. It can also be multi-player.

"Gutterball! And your brain's been eaten! I'm beating you again, brother." Rory cheered. He released his ball and it hits all the zombies.

"Strike! Take that!" Rory said, gloating at Ron.

"Whatever Rory. Another round! I'll beat you this time." Ron said, shifting comfortably on his chair.

"Just try, Ron. Just try." Rory replied mockingly.

After another round,

"Woah! No!" Rory shouted, standing up from his chair.

"Ha! I beat you!" Ron said, happily.

"No fair! You are just lucky." Rory replied bitterly.

"I beat Rory! Rory's a sore loser!" Ron said, moving around the room and dancing a little war dance.

Suddenly Rory made a grab at Ron's pants which he narrowly missed.

"I will get you, baby brother!" Rory cried, playfully. They began chasing each other around the house. They ran up the stairs and down the stairs. They passed through the gardens and through the garage. Then they made it back up the stairs.

"Faye! Faye! Help! Rory's chasing me because he is a sore loser!" Ron shrieked at Faye's door. He then swung the door open. It was empty.

"Hey! Where's Faye?" Ron suddenly stopped. Rory was right behind him.

"Woah. I've never been in her room before." Rory said, jumping on Faye's bed.

"I don't think we should be here Rory." Ron said hesitantly, closing the door behind him.

"Why? She's not here. And besides, think of this as an experiment. 'What's inside a girl's room?'" Rory stood up and looked around mischievously.

"She's usually supposed to be here at this time at night. That's a bad idea, bro." Ron said, sitting down on the bed. He watched his brother circle the room then plop on the couch.

"Awww, you're no fun." Rory said. 

"And you are supposed to be the smart one." Ron commented.

Rory glared at his brother but made no attempt at him.

"I never really get it why girls' rooms are so neat. Faye's room smells like roses." Rory said, opening Faye's bedside drawer. It was full of pens and pencils of different kinds, sizes and colors.

Ron looked at Faye's bookshelf. It was an assortment of books from classic Jane Austen to the modern Percy Jackson series.

Rory slipped under Faye's bed but found nothing but a box of old child drawings.

Ron went inside the bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet and blushed really hard when he saw lady items.

"Her room is so boring!" Rory shouted, jumping up and down the bed.

"Rory, look at this! She drew you!" Ron said, picking up a piece of paper in the box.

"What? That's me? I do not have those baggy eyes and chubby cheeks. Faye got it so wrong." Rory said, staring at the charcoal drawing of himself.

"Actually, I think she got it right." Ron said, supressing laughter. He was holding a photograph of Rory looking exactly like the drawing.

"Give me that!" Rory said, grabbing for it but Ron quickly moved it out of Rory's reach. It resulted to Rory falling to the floor face first. Ron just rolled around the floor lauging at his brother.

"Oh, just laugh, brother. I'm going to get you!" Rory screamed at his brother then pounced on him. They ended up wrestling each other around Faye's room, occasionally hitting the bed and the tables near them.

"Faye! What is going on in he-." Mr. Adams just arrived and he heard the racket so he went to check on it.  

"Boys, what are you doing in your sister's room? Where is she? Why are you wrestling? And most importantly, why are you in a GIRL's room?" Mr. Adams demanded to the two boys who stood up and faced their father silently.

"We were playing around." Rory mumbled. Mr. Adams just sighed.

"Okay. Out. Now. Where is Faye anyway?" He asked to the boys.

"We don't know, Dad." Ron answered, stepping out of the room with his brother.

Mr. Adams closed the door and led the boys to the kitchen where their mother was instructing the cook what to do.

"Hello, dear." Mrs. Adams greeted Mr. Adams with a kiss.

"Gross!" The two boys shouted, sitting themselves on the kitchen counter, nimbling on cookies.

"Boys, how many times do I have to tell you? No snacks before dinner." Mrs. Adams scolded, taking away the cookies.

"Aw, Mom!" Ron whined. Rory jumped out of the counter and took a bottle of Coke from the fridge.

"Mom, where's Faye?" Rory asked, sipping on his drink.

"Yeah. where is she?" Mr. Adams added. Mrs. Adams smiled at all of them.

"Faye has a date." She said simply.

"Faye has a date?" Rory repeated.

"Faye has a date." Mrs Adams repeated.

"A date? With a boy?" Mr. Adams exclaimed.

"Do we know the boy?" He continued.

"Relax, dear. Andrew's taking care of her." Mrs. Adams said, trying to calm Mr. Adams down.

"Still. Why didn't I know about this?" Mr. Adams retorted, pouting.

"Are you seriously pouting?" Mrs. Adams said, disbelief on her face.

Mr. Adams just shrugged.

"I have a right to be upset about this. I am her father." Mr. Adams replied.

"Whatever. Go change before dinner." Mrs. Adams ordered to her husband.

Mr. Adams playfully crossed his arms but did as his wife told him.

"Hey, Mom. I kind of have a date tomorrow, too." Rory said.

Mrs. Adams gasped.

"Please. No one would ever want to date you." Ron said slyly before dashing up the stairs to his room.

Rory growled.

"I do, Mom. I saved up for it, too." Rory said, unashamed. He then ran after Ron.

"Ahhh. My children are growing up so fast!" Mrs. Adams said tearfully.

****

HELLO! :D 

Filler chapter. Turns out the Adams are just completely normal like every other family out there.  

:)

Btw, i really need your comments to make this better. THANK YOU!

Loves loves,  

Rob

P.s.  

There really is a computer game called Zombie Bowl-o-rama. Check it out! Copyrights to whoever made the game. :D