20. Love Lust and Harry

All of yall need to read shaky beginnings and precarious fate by lLynn21 . They're literally the best fan fictions I've ever read!!!

Harry's pov

I was a little jealous when Lynn went with Louis. Scratch that. I was REALLY jealous. That should be me with him. I need to apologize to him. I need him, but I keep forgetting he's bi, so he could fall for her. I was beyond shocked when I found out that Zayn was a traitor. I didn't see that coming. Now the rest of the boys and I are chained to a wall getting ready to be finished off by these jerks. I can't go like this. All of the sudden Louis and Lynn walked in.

"Louis!" I yelled. He was holding on to Lynn's hand. Out if no where Sam grabbed him and slammed him into the wall to be chained. When he cried out in pain, my heart shattered into a million pieces. "Let him go" I pleaded. Sam smirked and walked out of the room. At the same time Taylor walked in.

"I'm very surprised at your little stunt. But now your going to pay for it." She said. She started to walk towards Niall when Lynn came behind her and stabbed her in the neck with a syringe.

"Did you kill her?" Niall asked.

"No just sedated so we have time to get out of here" she grabbed a bobby pin out of her hair and undid our chains. I took my chance to apologize to Louis.

"Louis I'm s-" I began.

"Save it Harry. This isn't the time" he snapped.

"We gotta get out of here right now" Liam said.

"I know where to go" Lynn said.

"How can we trust you. The last person that led us somewhere turned out to be a traitor." I said.

"Guys we can trust her. I swear" Louis said.

"But-"

"Harry quit acting like your two. This isn't about you. Let's go lads" we followed Louis and Lynn. I just stood in the back and bit my tongue.
A/N: short chapter but the good parts coming up next;)