35. Confrontation

Harry's pov

"We have news on Mr. Tomlinson" my heat started racing. "We got the bullet out safely, but after we sewed him shut there was some internal bleeding, and there's still a lot of damage that needs to be fixed, so we are taking him into surgery again. He's stable right now and can only have one visitor at a time, but we need to take him to the OR soon. He's in room 226." The doctor walked away.

"Harry I think you need to see Louis first" Jay said. I was shocked. "you need to make amends with him" I nodded and sprinted to Louis's room. My heart dropped when I saw him. He looked so fragile, pale, and small in that bed

"L-Louis?" I asked softly. His eyes fluttered open.

"H-Haz... It was so cold and dark." He rasped. Tears sprung into my eyes. I'm guessing he was talking about dying. "It h-hurts Harry-y"

"I know Lou. It'll get better"

"Promise?" I nodded.

"I'm so sorry Boo. I let my feelings get the best of me and ruined our friendship and almost killed you. Listen I like you Louis. And I didn't want any of this to happen. You mean so much to me, and I can't explain how much I need you. Just please, please can I have another do over?I don't deserve it, but I want-NEED it."

Louis look she'll-shocked.

"Of-f course you c-can Cu-urly" he joked. I managed to laugh through my tears. "Ugh I'm not dead j-just give m-me a hug al-l-ready" I could tell he was about to cry also. As we embraced I heard a BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I looked at Louis. His eyes were shut and the monitor was beeping like crazy. I didn't have to have a medical degree to know what that meant.

"N-no. Louis you can't do this I need you. I NEED YOU!!!" I was sobbing/shouting. Doctors and nurses run in and shoved me out of the way.

"We need him in the OR now!" One of the doctors said. I tried to go for Louis, but was held back by a pair strong of strong arms. It was Liam.

"I NEED YOU LOUIS. I NEED YOU!!!" I shouted repeatedly. I broke down and fell onto the floor with Liam still holding on to me. The wheeled Louis out of the room. "I NEED YOU! I NEED YOU!!!"

A/N: Sorry short but needed chapter.
~maddie