42. Ill Never Be Over You

Harry's pov

The whole room was silent. Everyone was in awe. Last time I saw lou he had 5ooooooooo wires attached to him. Caroline and Ollie were too in shock to realize that Liam and Lynn were right behind them.

They knocked the duo out before they could do anything. Lynn reached into Ollie's jacket pocket and pulled out the keys to our shackles and unhooked us.

Right away we ran to Louis. Liam stepped to the side and dialed Simon. Before we got to him, Louis sank to his knees. We ran to him and bombarded him with questions.

"What the crap are you doing here?"

"How did you get out of the hospital?"

"Are you ok?"

I pulled Louis's arm over my shoulder.

"Ok ok one question at a time people" he said. We laughed. "Ok 1. I was here to save your sorry butts. 2. I explained to this other patient that I knew that there was something wrong that Lynn and Liam hadn't returned yet, and when she heard Liam's name she said that she would make a diversion for me to escape. 3. To be honest: I'm actually not ok" his face grimaced in pain.

"We need to get back to the hospital right away" Niall said and we all nodded. Liam walked over to us.

"Ok guys Simon is sending back up to pick up these retards" he said. "I'll call a cab" we all started to walk outside, but I stayed back.

"Um guys I'll be right there. I want to talk to Louis" I said. They left lou and I alone.

"What do ya need Haz?" Lou asked. I crashed my lips to his, longing for his touch. I felt sparks flying while we kissed. I pulled away after a few seconds. Louis looked like a deer in headlights. I gave him a sad smile. "Listen Lou your the love of my life. I know I'll never get you back and I know that you have already moved on, but I want you to know that I'll never be over you. I know you don't feel the same way, but your the one I want and I can never replace you. You're lucky. You found someone else to love already. It's obvious who it is. Ill love you Louis William Tomlinson forever and always, so don't forget about me, because I'll never forget you. I hope thing won't get awkward between us." I gave Lou's hand a small squeeze and turned my back to leave. I felt his small arms wrap around my sides.

"I'll never forget you either Harry Edward Styles." He whispered. "Im sorry that we can't be together. That relationship was ruined along time ago. We can be best mates though... The best of the best. Ok?"

"Ok Louis Tomlinson" I said and left. As I walked out the door Lynn walked past me and I gab her a sad smile. She gave me a confused look, but I looked at the ground and shook my head. I entered the cab along with Niall and Liam.

Louis pov

Well that just happened. Ugh I love Harry too, but I also love Lynn. This is so confusing. I was getting stressed and my pain meds were wearing off. Lynn walked in.

"Are you ok Boo?" She asked.

"Yeah... I think so"

"The cabs here"

"Ok" we both walked out to the cab together.

Liam's pov

When we got to the hospital, Louis was back in his hospital bed and was scolded by the nurses. The rest of us got out injuries checked out. Luckily they weren't serious. I was signing a form when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a head rest on my back. I knew who it was.

"I'm glad you're ok" M mumbled into my back and sighed. I turned around so that her head was against my chest.

"Me too. Thanks to you" I said,

"Oh so you heard from Louis?"

"Yes I did. Thanks love."

"I should be thanking you for what you did earlier. So am I Mrs. Payne now?" She laughed.

I chuckled.

"Maybe one day" I said. She punched my arm.

"Hey slow down buddy. We're not even dating. I've only known you for a day."

"I know. Want me to walk you to your room?"

"Sure" When we got there M grabbed my shirt before we could leave. "Will you stay with me? I don't want to be alone. It's been lonely here until we met. I don't want you to disappear again." She said shyly. I smiled at her.

"I'll stay love" I walked over to her bed and laid down next to her with my arm wrapped around her side. I thought about that kiss with Harry.

Everything felt so wrong, but with him everything felt so right... I don't want to hurt Lynn.

But....

I think I'm suppose to be with Harry. Maybe he's not the end of me, but my beginning. (A/N: Thx 1Demensional for that idea)

Lynn's pov

I got four stitches in my head, which wasn't that bad. I made my way to Louis's room to see him. When I got there he was looking sad.

"Hey Boobear" I said. He turned to me and gave me that smile that made my heart melt.

"Hullo"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking"

"Oh."

"Can you stay with me tonight?" I was taken back a bit. I smiled.

"Sure Lou" I said and laid down in the cot next to him. Things couldn't get any better.

A/N: OMG I did a triple update. Lol. I won't be posting for another few day though. About 7 or more chapters left of this story. I won't start the sequel until I get 10k reads on this story though.

~maddie