37. Confused

Lynn's pov

It was an agonizing wait for Louis. Finally after six LONG hours we finally got to see him. Jay went first, and dang she was in there for a loooonnnggg time. I went to see him after her and my heart was racing faster than twenty million billion cheetahs. When I saw him relief flooded me to know that he's ok.

"Louis are you awake?" I asked softly. His eyes cracked open.

"Mmmhmmm" he groaned. Before I knew it, my eyes were flooding over with tears and I was talking really fast.

"OhmyGodIwassofreakingworried.Ithoughtthatyouweredead.Itwassosososososcarylou.Youdontknowwhatitwasliketoseeyoulyingonthegroungfreakingbleedingtodeathandtherewasreallynothingthaticoulddo.IfyoudiedIidontknowwhatIwoulddo.ImeanweonlyjustmetandIfeelsomethingstrongbetweenu-"

"Lynn?"

"Yes"

"Can you come here?" I walked over to his bedside.

All he did was stare at me.

"What?" I asked and he sighed .

"Uh..nothing"

Ok that's not right.

Ok ok I knew all about the him and Harry thing.... It was quite obvious. I knew that Harry liked him, maybe even loved and I didn't want to hurt that.
But since I saw that Louis wasn't returning the feeling, I thought that I should make a move. But something was starting to hit me, but I chose to try to block it out.

"I-I love you Louis" I said. It took a lot of courage. He smiled, but I could tell that something was wrong. "Louis what is it?" I asked a little concerned.

"Listen Lynn I like you too. I mean I want to be close with you, but now isn't the best time. I just can't right now... Too many confusing things going on. I really do care for you though..."

"Louis you're the one confusing me right now. One minute you like me the next you don't."

"I can't right now Lynn. You're a great, but I don't wanna push a relationship into mine and your life right now after everything that's happened. I want to get to know you better. I want to go on dates and hang out, but I want to heal from everything first. We're not even dating and we've kissed. I don't wanna rush things Lynn. I wanna know who you are. I wanna know you favorite color. Your middle name. Favorite sport and favorite number-"

I was blushing so much I bet I looked sunburned. I was giggling like a schoolgirl. "Louis you are such a dork"I laughed away the tension. "purple, Rose, soccer, and 18," I know that we belong together. I respect what he wants and it's a good idea. I stood up. "I want to know you too Louis. It's a good idea to take it slow. I just have one more question?"

"And what is it?"

"May I have one more kiss before we start over as friends and hopefully become something more?" He rolled his eyes and we kissed. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

I expected sparks and I couldn't feel those sparks...I love this boy so freaking much. A nurse walked into the room and Louis and I pulled apart.

"Ok lovebirds. Visiting hours are over" she said. I nodded and got up. I flashed Louis a smile and walked out the door. I forgot to tell him that I was on the team, but that's ok. I don't want to overwhelm him. I love Louis and I will fight for his heart no matter what.

Louis's pov

I'm happy I told Lynn I wanted to take things slow. It's half the reason though why I don't want a relationship right now.

The other half is me being confused. I truly like Lynn a lot. I want to be with her so much I can't explain it, but I also feel something for Harry too.

The way his hair shines in the sun, how his eyes are the color of the forest...

Ugh!!!!! Whyyyyy is this so complicated?!?!

I need time to figure this out, and I know that I will... eventually, but for now I just want to get better.

A/N: sorry for the long wait. I'll post on Thursday.
~maddie