21. His Side of the Story

FYI this is a filler and it's gonna be short

Simons pov

I knew I wanted Louis to be on the team the first minute I saw his profile. He was the second highest in his class and had good comments about him. I was a little apprehensive at first putting him on the team, because I didn't know how they would react. It all worked out well besides Harry.

He's a good kid and I mean it, but he has had temper issues ever since we lost Taylor. He was shocked when I threatened to throw him off the team. I just say what I need to say.

Louis is a good kid. While looking at his personal profile I found out that his father walked out on him any his mother when Louis was real young. He's one of eight siblings. When I found out about him getting kidnapped I was devastated and knew I had to tell his mother. When I dialed her number, she picked up right away.

"Hello?"

"Is this Joannah Poulston (I probably spelled that wrong)?"

"Yes"

"This is your sons boss. Simon Cowell."

"Is my son ok?"

"This is what I want to talk abo-"

"Oh no! He's not dead is he? Please don't tell me he's dead!!!"

"No ma'am not that I'm aware of"

"Then what is it?"

"You see your son was kidnapped while working on a case. We think he has some serious injuries and we need you to come to Venice, Italy. We have a plane and hotel rooms booked for you and your family." She took a long pause.

"When do we have to leave?" She asked

"Tomorrow morning at 4am."

"Ok thanks."

"Look I'm real sorry about this"

"You'd have nothing to be sorry about. This isn't your fault. I'll see you tomorrow" she hung up. This is my fault.

You see Louis is pretty young and inexperienced. I should of waited a few years to hire him, but I was desperate. I made a rash decision and now this kids life at stake. This is my fault but I don't regret putting him on this team.

A/N: that was short and crappie but oh well. I'll post tomorrow. I didn't really have time to post today because I graduated... Out of 8th grade😂 lol I'll post again soon