𝟎𝟗 ─ MOMMY ISSUES FOR DAYS

𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆. mommy issues for days

    There was something incredibly curious about investigating a murder case that was decades old while your father's freedom hangs in the grasp of both yourself and a brooding girl that you've hardly began to call a friend

A few peculiar events occurred from the moment Evette and Wednesday left their fathers in the discomfort of the Jericho county jail.

1) Sheriff Galpin would prove to be just as useless as the two girls assumed he would be.

After running an inconclusive DNA test that Wednesday fought for, he attempted to shut down all of the theories that the young shoe-in detective had. Now, Wednesday Addams was many things. Sick, conniving, and murderous being just a few. But a quitter? That was not something that she was familiar with. Luckily for her, neither was her newfound partner.

2) Gomez Addams and Jeremy Monroe were filthy liars.

Not only had they fabricated lies to tell their daughters when eventually questioned, they also underestimated the power of two wallowing mothers who crave the companionship of their own teenage daughters. Morticia came clean first, spilling to Wednesday about the true events of Garrett's murder and how she was the individual who was actually behind his accidental killing. Elena followed, explaining how she had been the one to rush Morticia into hiding and lie to the cops when asked about the events of the murder.

Evette composed a theory that Garrett had ultimately been killed by nightshade poisoning after hearing Morticia detailed Garrett to have had foam spilling from his mouth, inhumane amount of rage, and crazed eyes. With no other way of proving the theory, Evette and Wednesday set out on yet another quest.

The two teenage detectives stood inside of Garrett Gate's grave that Wednesday had spent the last hour delightfully digging up.

"Addams, I swear to God, if you shovel any more dirt onto my boots I'm going to hit you over the head with it," Eve complained, partially joking.