chapter 13

abby and percy had been enjoying their time in LA. they were only supposed to be staying for a couple of days but a week had already past and they weren't complaining.

abby was in the bedroom talking to the creators of the show that percy and her had been cast in, percy sat in the kitchen of their airbnb making them dinner.

abby came out of the bedroom to inform percy on what they had filled her in on about the show. "hey babe"

"babe? i like that" he turned around to face her and pull her in for an embrace.

"don't push it" she warned

"yeah yeah, so what was that call about" he pried

"what call?" she asked coyly

"oh come on don't do this to me" he begged

"alright fine, they were just telling me about filming whereabouts and what the shows gonna be about" she said nonchalantly

"what??" he jumped pulling her in tighter "cone on tell me"

she laughed, he was so cute when she played with him. "fine fine, it's about wednesday addams as a teenager and we're filming... wait for it... in romania"

percy stood there with his mouth agape as the girl told him the news "what? that's fucking insane. i love the addams family"

"i know me too" she said smiling ear to ear

"did they say when we start production?"

"... 3 months!" she cheered

"holy shit that soon? we're gonna have to like live in romania then" he stated "crazy thought but maybe we could" percy began but stopped himself

"we could what?" abby pressed

"nah forget it" he brushed off the conversation

"perc come on tell me what you were gonna say" she pleaded

percy paused for a moment looking at the girl he loved, how could he say no to her "alright fine, i was just thinking that maybe we could get a place together in romania to like practice for if we ever wanna officially move in together?"

abby looked like the happiest girl in the world "are you kidding me? yes!"