chapter 35

percy knew that he wanted to marry abby one day, when you know you know... and he knew.

he hated that they had to hide their relationship and act like they were just friends to avoid hate. that wasn't them, they had a special type of old people love and percy wanted to show abby off.

he never wanted to go private with their relationship but he respected abby's wishes and wanted to protect her.

going private didn't solve the problem, it made people talk about them more and assume and criticize. he hated it. he wanted to make a statement.

he had been thinking about it for a while but wanted to make sure it was ok with abby before he did anything.

"hey kid" he began as he played with her hair

"mhm" abby responded with her face harried in his bare chest.

"i've been thinking... i don't wanna hide you anymore" he explained

"hide me?" she said more attentive now

"yeah like i want to post you how and when i want and be seen with you, i wanna marry you one day and this isn't how i want our relationship to be"

abby sat up now, tears welling in her eyes.

"babe i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset" he said flustered while he wiped her tears

"no i'm not upset, that's so sweet percy" she cried "i'm okay with going back to normal we just need to find a good way to word it"

percy's face lit up "i've got it, i've been planning this for a while" he kissed her with so much love and admiration for her.

he loved her and she loved him, that's what mattered. so fuck what other people thought and wanted for them.

——————————-
authors note: hey guys, this next chapter is gonna be the last chapter of this book but i think i wanna do a sequel and then maybe a wednesday book but w social media involved bc i haven't been able to find any wednesday fics w socials.

idk what do u guys think? i just get bored only reading words and not having any visuals or texts, + i think it would be funny to imagine how the cast would act online.

anyways, thank you so much for taking the time to read this book:) my work will get better hopefully as i continue.