[F] Jaywon - Tag

Context: Fluff? Idrk what genre.
But, basically an Enhypen x Alice in borderland AU (if you dont know AIB then you should check it out)

It's been a week and a few days since Jay arrived in the borderlands, managing to survive two games so far. But, his visa days were running out. So he decided to refill them, he spent atleast 30 minutes walking around until he found a building. He entered the game, took a phone and looked around. There were 10 people, but one boy in particular caught his eye. He seemed to be atleast a few years younger than Jay, dark hair and a cute face. 'Hmm, cute' he thought

Game start
Tag
5 of spades
Rules: You must find the safe room, and defuse the bomb before the time runs out. Avoid the taggers (I tried to make it short 😅)

Evryone soon started scrambling around some already looking for the safe room and some hiding or running. Jay took this moment to talk to the younger boy, "Hey, I'm Jay. What's your name?"
"Oh? Um I'm jungwon." "Nice name" he chuckled "Thanks"

Game start

"Geuss we should start finding the room." Jungwon said. "Wanna team up?" the older asked, hoping he would say yes.
"Sure, it wouldn't hurt to atleast know someone in a place like this". But, before they could continue the sound of gunshots and screaming from above rang through their ears.

The two of them avoided the tagger as much as they could searching each floor. But 'it' couldn't be avoided forever.
"Found it?" "No..."
*pew*
They turned around, Jay grabbing Jungwon's hand. "Cmon! Run!" They ran two floors up hoping to shoo him away. Jungwon couldn't help but notice something as soon as they lost it.

"Hey, Jay I think I know where it is" "Really that's good"

3 minutes remaining

"You should probaly hurry" Jay said, a hint of nervousness in is voice. "Alright" Jungwon started explaining about how it's view was shortened cause of the mask and how he shot at the door from a far distance (you get it, right?)

Two minutes remaining

"Let's go!"
Putting the plan in action they headed to the floor where the room was located on. "Ssh! Get down" Jay shushed him, as they crouched to get out of the sight of the tagger. Soon it went away, shooting the elderly woman. They opened the door, slowly entering. "Where is it?" "I don't know-, hey another door!"

But, they heard several gunshots just outside. "Quick!" Jay entered the room first, Jungwon following. "Pull both levers at the same time.." Jay mumbled. They looked at eachother and each went to a side.

The tagger however soon caught up and shot through the door entering the same room.

Ten seconds remaning
9
8
7
6
5
4

"3,2,1 pull it!!"
They both pulled as quick as they could stumbling on the ground.

Congratulations! You have cleared the game :)

The peace was soon ruined as the taggers head exploded and blood went everywhere. "gross, we can't even take a shower here" Jungwon sighed looking at his blood stained clothes. Jay just chuckled.

Another 2 people managed to get out as well. "You know, I wouldn't mind another person." "Are you saying, you want to team up for more games or?" "Yep, exactly" Jungwon stated. "Sure, I'd love to."

--------------------------------------------------
Only 563 words, not that much I know 😅 i rlly love both AIB and Enhypen, so I decided to make a one shot. Should I continue this, or make more AIB x Enhypen?
Idk, but next update will be a Sickfic.
Byee! <3