[F] Heejake ft. others - Happy New Year

Context: I decided that I wanted a Heejake with Riki and Jungwon as their children AU. Fluffy as a cloud ☁︎︎

“Dada! Dada, look!”

Jaeyun turns his head to look at Won who’s calling for him. His oldest son is gliding on ice and skating around faster than both his dads would like and doing all sorts of tricks Sunghoon teaches him despite them telling him not to (He really loves to spoil their children).

“That’s so cool baby! Please be careful, you don’t wanna hurt yourself on new year’s even now, do you?” Jaeyun says, smiling at the smug expression his son wears.

“I won’t Dada, promise!” He replies, and as much as Jaeyun likes to think his child knows better than to hurt himself, he’s still a 5 years old, so he’s glad his husband is on ice with them as well. Even if Heeseung is talking with Sunghooon, Jaeyun can see how his eyes never leave their son.

As the last day of the year came along Heeseung, Jake and their kids decided to spend it with Sunghoon and Jongseong as it is usually tradition for them. Only this year they decided to do something before their usual dinner together as well, and that’s how they came up with the idea of coming to the ice rink. Perks of Sunghoon being a teacher and having access to the facility when it's closed too.

So this is how they ended up as they are now: Sunghoon and Heeseung watching over an over-hyped Won and a low key scared Riki, while Jaeyun and Jongseong talk their way through both their partners having fun on ice.

“Riki is really trying his best, he looks like he’a a minute away from giving up.” Jongseong says from where he’s leaning against the railing beside Jaeyun, failing to hide his smile.

Jaeyun smiles as well, looking again over to where Riki is pushing himself up after falling yet again. His tiny white skates look incredibly big on his small feet but his son is really trying, end even though he’s usually not the type to give up (thing he learned from his older brother) Jaeyun saw him more perched on Heeseung’s hip than on ice during the last ten minutes.

“He’s a bold one, yes, but not as bold as his brother.” He replies as Won sprints in front of them once more.

Jaeyun is sure they’re both going to pass out as soon as they get home and he will gladly let them if that means they won’t fall asleep on their plates during dinner. But kids are always full of energy, especially their kids, so he’s not worrying the least bit about it.

Heeseung bends to pick up Riki from where he’s making grabby hands in front of him and Sunghoon pats his head telling him he’s done a good job. He hides his little head in the crook of his dad’s neck and that’s all they need to see to understand he’s done for the day.

“They make such a good picture.” Jongseong says, and Jaeyun looks at them with his usual warm eyes and fond smile. “They do. I‘ll never get tired of looking at them.” They are all Jaeyun needs to live and all he will ever want.

“The way I look at them is the same way you look at Hoon though.”

He playfully bumps his shoulder to Jongseong and nods his head to where Sunghoon is skating. The older blushes a little, the new redness mixing with the one already there because of the cold.