6) Coming out

Michael's outfit to the side/top. I might add some stuff to it.

[unedited, may be mistakes]

Michael stared at his reflection at the mirror and picked at his garters. He was wearing one of his custom made lingerie that just got delivered to his house, and he's been staring at the mirror for the last 2 hours.

No one knows about this except for his family, his fans, and his best friend, Harry. Harry was his age and gay like him as well. He has a boyfriend named Louis, and Michael has met him so many times he's lost track.

He told his mother about how he liked girls' clothing, and she accepted him fully and even bought him a few cute skirts and chokers online. His dad, on the other hand, was apparently homophobic and left them to be with some other woman. Thankfully, Karen met Finn and he accepted him for who he was.

Harry found out when they were 13. He walked in on Michael trying on some black platforms and wore a black skirt. He didn't mind, 'cause Louis liked to dress up like that as well. Only when their being intimate, though.

There was a knock at the door and he mumbled out for the person to come in. Sandra appeared by the doorway, and Michael smiled at her outfit. She wore all black, but it suited her body shape and she looked like a model. Her hair was curled and her makeup was done neatly.

Michael didn't have to hide from her 'cause she's used to seeing him all dolled up. Sandra smiled and walked to his bed and sat on it. "Hey, baby brother. I like the look." She complimented, and Michael smiled. "Thank you."

"How was the tour yesterday? I never got to ask you since I was sleeping over Andrea's." Michael shrugged, sighing as he sat down beside her. His feet dangled by the edge since he was only 5'6, and he swung it back and forth. "It was good. Luke took me everywhere so I'm a bit tired."

Sandra nodded and pursed her lips. "Is he nice? Does he have any tattoos? Piercings?" Michael rolled his pale green eyes and chuckled. "Yes, no, and yes. He's not that type of guy. He only has a lip piercing. He can speak 4 languages, though. Which is freaking crazy." Sandra let out an 'ooh' and grinned. "He's a 10 then?"

Michael nodded. Sandra squealed and clasped her hands together. "You are so getting married. I can't wait for nephews." She trailed off. Michael looked at her with a weird look on his face. "We're not gonna get married, San. And what do you mean nephews?" Sandra rolled her eyes and sighed.

Michael was a virgin and didn't know anything related to sex. He was an innocent little baby kitten who loved to cuddle and wear big sweaters with skirts and flower crowns. Sandra knew this and finds it hard to explain to him this kind of subject, so she chooses not to. "Nothing, Mikey. Nothing." She waved her hand.

Michael shrugged. "Can you help me organize my closet? I didn't get the chance too since I was touring all day yesterday." Michael asked, looking at Sandra with big hopeful eyes. Sandra groaned, "No, you bootyface. Clean it yourself." Michael pouted, and gave her his best puppy face. "Pwease?" Sandra hesitated, but sighed loudly and nodded. Michael smiled widely and and mumbled out a thank you before running to his walk in closet.

Sandra laughed when he almost tripped as she shook her head and went after him.

【】【】【】【】

It was Monday now, which meant it was a school day. Michael dreaded going to school that day and he wanted nothing more than to sleep in his soft pink pajamas. But no, Sandra just had to barge into his room and jump on his bed yelling, "Wake the fuck up, bitch bucket!".

He groaned and push her off him. "Don't swear." Sandra rolled her green eyes and laid on top of him. "It's a school day! Wake up!" Michael groaned once more and opened his eyes.