20 facts about me! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Hello! (It's me)

How're ya'll doin' holy shit it's been awhile. HIIII :)

I've seen this on a couple (a million) stories that I've read and I thought it was cute, so I decided to do it myself!

(Totally not to distract you guys from another update that's coming, no.)

((Maybe two(; ̄ェ ̄)))

AnywhO

Let's get right to it!

• 1. My real name is Scharin Téodora Marieleonna Aramïn Hovërbuc De Chargin. It's long, I know, lol.

• 2. I have a weird obsession of Nutella and ice cream. (Don't ask; pretty self explanatory).

• 3. I'm part Irish and part Hispanic, but I lean more on the British part. I can speak Spanish and I am fluent but I'm not as used to it like I am with english.

• 4. I have two older brother's that are twins, (Alessio and Marco) which is pretty weird 'cause when they turned five me and my twin sister Adrienne were born, haha.

• 5. I have an adoptive sister, (Natalia) and she was about ten when she was adopted. She's 23 now. (That's like thirteen years wOAH)

• 6. I'm nineteen :)

• 7. I've been writing since I was thirteen and I take a ridiculously serious interest in poetry and economics.

• 8. I'm about 5'5 feet tall.

• 9. I'm really insecure but at the same time I always think I look good? Like, I have a lot of things I don't like about my body like how firm my thighs are but the gap between them say otherwise. Like I don't like my self but I think I'm fabulous. Do ya'll get me? No? Okay.

• 10. The music in my phone go from Nirvana to Melanie Martinez then to the complete soundtrack of Highschool Musical 3.

• 11. Larry, Ziam, Tradley, Jonnor, Mashton, Cake, Lashton, Ziall, Sterek, Jonnor (The Fosters), Jalex, Muke, Malum, and Cashton are the only dating rumors I need in my life thank you.

• 12. I don't have a lot of friends outside the internet. I only have about five people in my life that I truly trust enough to call my friends. Most of the people I talk to are from social media sites.

• 13. My favorite authors are umlashton, Larry_Lashton, iCheeseYou, KayIsALoner, smilelikeniall, asdfghjkhg5sos, and so many others I can't list down.

• 14. My favorite color is lavender ayyye

• 15. I love boobs like honestly it doesn't matter how big or small they are I will nuzzle and cuddle my cheek into them and use them as a pillow I just I love boobs

• 16. I have this one person in my life that I can literally tell them anything and they legit wouldn't talk and just listen to me and occasionally nod or say okay and it makes me feel so warm because someone actually wants to listen to me for once and not yell at me because my opinion is wrong

• 17. Cuddles make me love a person 957292919390485958620283884% more.

• 18. Touch or kiss my thighs and I will literally melt underneath your fingertips.

• 19. My first kiss was with my cousin lmao it was an accident and I still laugh like fucking crazy when I recall it

• 20. I love everyone that reads my shitty af stories and I hope they have a very good day today :) or night, whatevs :)

That's it babes! I'm not really that much of an interesting person so sorry if you got a bit bored reading this haha

Cal is sosososososososossosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososoossoosossosoososossososo pretty

Love you! (⌒▽⌒)

- Theodora x