V

Wednesday

Wednesday

As soon as Jungkook opened his eyes, a smile spread across his face. He raised his arms above his head,  stretched and closed his eyes again.

He couldn't get one man out of his mind. Taehyung bewitched and seduced him with just one look. Various thoughts from yesterday flashed through his mind. He returned the film in his head to every kiss and every touch.

He was grateful to the Heavens for experiencing such great happiness and excitement with Taehyung. He was still mysterious, but at least he knew his name. And he couldn't think about the days that were left him in London. Time was flowing unstoppably. He didn't want to think about going to another continent and carrying on with his life as if Taehyung had never entered his life. He didn't want to let him go. Jungkook could act and pretend in front of an audience, it was part of his job after all, but he couldn't pretend that he could continue to live comfortably after him. He couldn't lie to himself that much.

He opened his eyes again and decided to finally get out of bed. This was the only day off before the concert. Jungkook wanted to make the best of the day. Since he couldn't stop time, he could use it however he wanted and with whom he wanted.

Flashback

- Nice to meet you, Taehyung.. nice to meet you... you don't know how much... - it was the end for him. He fell irrevocably in love with that man. He already gave him his heart. He was even able to beg him to accept that heart as a gift.

- How long are you staying here? - Jungkook asked his lover with a smile. He had to find out everything he could about Taehyung as soon as possible. His hand was still caressing the black-haired man's waist, when he moved the big curls away from his eyes with his other hand, so that he could gaze better at those stars.

- I don't know.. I've been staying in hotel for months and I think I will stay for a while longer... - said Tae, and then continued.

- Why do you ask, Jungkook? - he looked at him with sparkles in his eyes. It was as if they recognized each other with a glance. As if they had known each other for a long time. It was as if they had known each other forever.

- Well... I honestly didn't expect this to happen... and no, don't think I'm complaining and protesting or anything... I'm already too excited and... and since it's already happened, maybe we can do it again sometime... - Jungkook mumbled as his heart beat too hard. It threatened to burst out of his chest. What if he rejects him? What if he already regrets everything? Maybe he rushed the question...but when if not now? And then he spoke the truth that washed over him like the biggest tsunami.

- ...at least while I'm here...- he bowed his head, looking at their feet... when he felt Taehyung's hand touching his chin. Tae gently lifted his chin as he ran his thumb over his lower lip and caught his glance.