IX🔥

Saturday

Saturday

With great caution, Jungkook tried to turn around. Moving his body little by little so as not to startle the sleeper next to him. And he found himself in a completely awkward position.

Jungkook turned onto his back, staying completely still before deciding to turn onto his side to come face to face with Taehyung.

It was an understatement to say that he liked the view. He was simply fascinated and overjoyed at the same time, ignoring the discomfort of his body position.

Tae looked so cute and peaceful, his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. Jungkook could tell that Tae was in a deep sleep, somewhere beyond all reality, dreaming the most beautiful dreams.

Taehyung's hair was completely tousled, giving him a fluffy, childish yet adorable look.

He almost became a completely different person when he was asleep than when he was awake. In real life he was all mysterious and proud, while in sleep he was vulnerable and sweet. And that duality made Jungkook laugh.

He was overjoyed because his wish came true, to wake up next to his man.

The younger could not take his eyes off the face of the honey-skinned man for a long time. He observed every feature of his face, every mole he hadn't been able to notice before. And he was grateful to life for this opportunity, at least before getting on the plane tomorrow and heading to Korea.

While his eyes were deeply staring at the scene in front of him, images from yesterday flashed through Jungkook's mind. He put the most adorable smile on his face as he closed his eyes again.

Flashback

When they opened the door to Taehyung's apartment after breakfast, Jungkook could clearly see the older man's eyes twinkling and his hands moving over every curve of Jungkook's body.

He was mesmerized by Taehyung, for the uncountable time. He couldn't look away even if he wanted to.

When he stared into his dark eyes, from which passion and desire clearly emanated, Jungkook realized he obeyed him and that he would do anything Tae asked him to do, without a second thought.

He knew these were dangerous feelings. The constant fluttering in the stomach, the excited beating of the heart that beat constantly only for the elder. And he couldn't help but wonder for a moment if this man, whose hot mouth was pressed against his neck, had ever made anyone else feel this way. Or he was the only one.

Taehyung's skilled hands were still moving over every curve of Jungkook's body. His lips marked every spot on the younger man's neck.

Jungkook ran his fingers through the elder's black, ebony hair when he felt his back touch the hard mattress of the bed.

The moment Tae dug in his teeth into Jungkook's neck as he tilted to give him enough room for kisses, he felt a spark. The spark made him shudder and give in with a soft gasp.