Discontenued.. Yeah not anymore

Published on: January 3, 2023 at 10:30Am

Originally tiled: Discontinued
New title: Discontinued.. Yeah not anymore

NOTE: Scroll down to see updated section if you already read this when it first came out. ⤵️

Or you know, do whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to start off saying that I wanted to end this book long ago. But it just kept going and going and going.  I started this book almost 2 years ago. And now it's been almost 3 years and it's still going.

I've grown in writing a lot, and you can see that as the book progressive. In the first chapter, you can see how much passion I put into writing, but as you continue to read the story, I slowly lost passion about this. The writhing shows it.

And I've grown out of this fandom for good. I will keep this cringing story up, but just know that's never gonna be finished.

I really did try my best and I even have one more chapter I was working on, but I don't have the motivation to finish it anymore. The story has taught me a lot mostly about writing.

So I guess this is the end of this book. I know I left it on the sort of dramatic term but I really just can't find a way to end it. I hope you understand, as I start writing more stories probably fanfics, but maybe trying to write some of my own.

For now, this book will stay up. It might always stay up as a way for me to reflect on where I started. Thank you, all for reading this cringy and crazy story.

I know it didn't really make any sense and I apologize for that. In my future writing I will try to do better and plan out my story before just jumping into it.

Thank you all and I hope you have a happy new year! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I lied!!! 🙃

Yeah, with the news of mystreets final
Season finally coming out. I've been returning to the trenches!!!! Ahh!! Every time I swear I'm out of this fandom it always finds a way to pull me back. Kinda like FNAF really.
But I'm thinking about coming back to this I really am. Except, I kinda want to rewrite it. I don't know if ya noticed but... THE PLOT!!

PLOT SAID BYEE! Plot was like Prince Charming in that one scene from Cinderella where hes jumping from the window. Yah that was the plot.

Plot was like Laurence in season five. He gone! He been gone!!!

Honestly to god I had no idea what I was doing!!!! I was bored, in lockdown and thought this would be a good idea. Which i guess it was.
I got lost halfway through to be honest. And the cringe I get reading this is just...

Internally screaming!!!!!

There are so many plot wholes, so many moments that don't make
Sense. I would still keep the original up because it's funny. I mean we all start from somewhere right? But I would totally rewrite it. If I had motivation, which I do. But I'm not entirely sure yet.

But ima go ahead to upload that one chapter I was talking about that never got finished. Probably a couple of hours after this is updated.

Yah I finished it just for laughs and ended up making two more chapters by "accident," I was able to write over 4000 words in the "short" spam of 5 hours!!!!!  Needless to say the motivation is back thanks to the revival of mystreet. Let me know what you think alright. And if it's worth it to
Continue/ rewrite.

Now off to disappear much like Lucinda did. Bad joke I know...

Take care! ❤️

Updated published on July 12 2024 11:03pm