𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒❄︎

The Black Moon pack.

The biggest and most vicious one reigning over the other packs in modern days.

Tyler Lucien Galpin is the next in line Alpha, he is 17 years old, he's tall, handsome, built up muscular.

Each and every unmated girl swoons over the boy, drooling and eyeing him like he is some sort of candy.

Tyler hates their looks, their filthy gazes wandering up and down him. Because he knows they all not only crave his body but also his wealth. They want to be the Luna of the most richest pack and enjoy the kingdom.

Well, they won't ever get it though. He's gonna have the only girl that is written in his stars, sent by the Moon Goddess, only for him.

Tyler only wants to meet his mate.

Day and night, he dreams of that one person he knows will turn his life upside down. He eagerly waits for their arrival in his life, he craves to smell that specific scent that will be carved into his mind for eternity and always bring a sense of relief towards him.

Next Friday is his 18th birthday. Following that day, his trainings to become the Alpha will begin and he will be too busy to focus on his search for his mate.

He just hopes he finds her sooner, he can't wait to experience everything with her.

"I'll be waiting for our stars to finally align. Untill then, find me."

❄︎❄︎❄︎