𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒❄︎

*Two years later*

With nervousness in every vein, Tyler fixes his tie for the hundreth time as he makes his way through the jot of people, pushing past untill he finally spots the red head he has been looking for.

"Ty!" Gracia throws her arms around the tall boy's neck and pulls him in for a tight embrace.

Tyler smiles, hugging back and patting her hair.

"Hey. Sorry for being late."

"No worries. I understand. By the way, dad's looking for you."

"Okay, I'll see ya around then."

"Alright." Tyler kisses her cheek before departing.

Till around 8, everyone has already gathered in the hall, the first ever event to welcome the future Alpha.

Gracia looks up at Tyler with a wide smile and Tyler strokes her hair, both of them smiling. Tyler leans down and strokes over her 7 months bump. He sure is excited to welcome the baby.

His eyes briefly scan around the crowd then returns to the girl beside him as they begin to cut the cake.

Even among the heaviest of crowds, Tyler could never forget the scent that now travels through the air, alluring his nostrills and overwhelming his senses.

"Hi, baby." Tyler speaks before his mate appears before him.

Wednesday's grin widens and she latches herself around her Alpha's middle, hugging him as tight as possible.

Tyler inhales sharply in the embrace, planting a kiss atop her dark hair.

"Mm- I missed you. What took you so long?"

"I had to supply the herb meds. I'm sorry."

"Hmm, it's okay." Tyler pulls away from the hug and leans down to kiss her soft lips.

Her lips feel as amazing as the first time. It still thrills his body and soothes his mind.

Wednesday pulls away with a smile.

"You still taste so perfect."

Tyler blushes.

Their eyes stay locked untill a cough breaks them apart. They both turn to Gracia and blush profusely.

"Do I need to remind you two that it is my party!"

Wednesday laughs and walks over to the mother-to-be and hugs her.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks. It's all thanks to you two."

Gracia takes both of their hands and smiles gratefully at them, her green eyes teary.

"If only you hadn't make my dad understand that day-"

"Hey, the past is in the past. Let's not dwell on it." Wednesday squeezes her hand.

Gracia nods and sniffs.

"Come on, have some cake."

They greet Adam, Gracia's destined mate and the father of her child, and the four of them mingle in laughter and chatter.

Confused?

Well, Gracia only wanted to marry Tyler by force and it was all a pressure from Alpha Sedrick. As both packs prepared for some sort of war, Gracia reached out to Wednesday and Tyler and talked to them about her problem.

Later, Tyler takes the initiative and along with his mate by his side, they visit their pack and have a meeting with Sedrick.

He finally comes to realization of the importance of a mate at the reminder of his late mate. And gets Gracia and Adam to get married.

On the other hand, Wednesday and Tyler complete their mating on the night of Tyler's coronation night.

They're bonded for eternity now. Their stars have aligned and nothing can ever separate them.

The End.

❄︎❄︎❄︎

A/N:-

I was so out of ideas and interest. But I wanted to finish the story.

So sorry for such shitty ending, still hope you like it.

Thank you so much for being with me this far... <3