1 - one star

-- Chloe's POV --

I pushed the door open, scanning the strip club yet walking over to the bar. I took a stool and sat down, placing my arms on the counter top.

"One glass of whiskey & coke." I stared right at the bartender, without saying a word, he turned his back at me, mixing up the drink.

I didn't feel right. The flight here had me dead drained out and frustration about everyone who popped up in my way.

This was my friends strip club. She had owned it for quite some time but since i've been taking a break from the dangerous life i'm in, i disappeared for months on vacation only returning now.

"Here you go, ma'am." He placed the cup in front with a smile at me. "Don't call me that." I didn't changed my serious expression. "My apologies." He felt sorry. As he should be.

I turned around to have a look at the place. I'll say it's been maybe 5 months but the decorations have significantly changed. From dark blue to deep red. I like it. The stage made even larger, people taking away time at the couches around.

My eyes focused on the stage, watching as a stripper seemed to clean and adjust the stage. It didn't take long as her eyes landed on mine.

I was well confident in life. Can get any women i desire. Got a wealthy lifestyle so i didn't bother taking my eyes off her, maybe even catching a glance down her body.

She definitely wasn't comfortable, walking off the stage and making her way over. "What's with the staring? Can't keep your pants on?" She fired at me with a serious tone. "How can i if i see something like that." I had no shame and scanned her body once more.

"One horny person. I'll make sure to stay away from you than." She approached the counter, greeting the bartender. "A mohito." She spoke, laying her eyes back on me.

"Any physical touching or brutal actions will definitely get your ass kicked out of here." She sternly admitted, causing me to give out a chuckle.

"What makes you think i'll be doing any of that?" I kept my smile. "Your eyes say it all, thirsty ass." She grabbed her glass, walking away.

I turned back to the bartender. "Another one. Without coke this time." I said, absorbing him make the drink. "Oho! V! My girl!" Aurora caught my attention, spreading a smile across my lips.

"Hey. Good to see you again." I gave her a dap. "Where's the excitement in your tone? Seems like you're disappointed to see me after this time." She confessed before i got my glass, taking a sip instead of answering.

"Hmm. So it's not me. It's the day." She completely understood it by seeing the drink choice. "Not like i'll pass out right here and than but i'm definitely exhausted." I explained.

"Well, why don't i get you a vip room? Get you a little relaxed?" She suggested with a bright smile. "You know i'm not into that. Women get tired themselves from how hard it is for me to get turned on."

"Listen, i've upgraded on a whole new level. Will be blown away." She continued. "Got your levels ranked up that much?" My decision on it was becoming clear. "Indeed so take your glass and pick the 4th door, i'm sure you'll remember where it is." She offered as i did just that.

I shut the door, scanning the room as it truly was obvious about the raise of modernization about the place.

I downed the glass, placing it in the corner and sat down on the chair that is assigned to be in. I could feel the heat in the room. Really setting the mood way higher.

Just than the door opened, my eyes landing on the girl i talked to earlier. Her movement paused for a second, sort of adjusting to the shock and embarrassment.

I was intrigued myself. "Looks like we'll switch roles. I'll get to be the shit talker now." I spoke with a serious tone.

"Alright. Let's just get this over with." She closed and locked the door behind. "I'll give a bad comment about my experience if you don't pay off what that shitty mouth of yours said to me earlier." I glared at her.

I could tell she tensed up, almost feeling uncomfortable from my look and strong appearance i give off.

The light background music was going, barely figuring the words out but the melody well heard.

She gathered herself together and slowly walked towards me. Her hands grasped my thighs, leaning in front of me. "I'll pay it off." Those words were whispered out to me.

She stood back up, turning her back at me as i get a clear view of the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her legs lead her to the pole in front.

Walking right around it, she dips down and pulls back up with the ass towards me. With just a slight jump, she gets on the pole, leaning back and reaching one leg out.

Sliding down on the ground, she positions herself with the ass on the bar, her hands above, grabbing the pole.

Her pretty eyes stared into mine. Having me flabbergasted from the feeling of thirst i'm getting for her now.

She slowly slid down, her knees spread before getting back up. The sound of her heels coming at me, the model walk and the hair she gracefully fixed with her fingers.

I placed my arms on the armrests. Continuing to absorb her, she apparted my legs, turning around and leaning her ass towards me.

The light movement that made it twerk spiked my body in heat and just than she placed her ass on me, swaying right on my core.

Her back pressed against me, basically strangling my lap as her hand grabbed my face, pulling it to look at me.

"I don't kiss sluts like you." I sternly spoke as i knew she was gonna pull me in for one. She released the grab, getting off my lap.

"Well, satisfied?" She crossed her arms in front of me. "See.." I started, pushing myself standing. "Not good enough." I spoke. "Can't satisfy your client with that attitude and lack of routine on what to do." I stepped closer.

"Do better and until then, you're on my one star rating." I pushed past her, leaving the vip room and finding my way to the bar.

"The same as before." I said to the bartender, feeling completely dead inside by this point. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, taking it out and answering the call from my girlfriend.