17 - five stars

-- Katie's POV --

I pulled my eyes open, seeing the white and unrecognizable ceiling color. I turned my head to the right, seeing Chloe still asleep on her back. My lips immediately popped up a smile to the sight of her but i pushed myself up sitting, taking in the surroundings.

I can't tell if i was still asleep or what but i slept so good and comforting that it felt unreal. Her sweet and assuring words made me drop dead in rest last night that i don't even remember how i got my clothes off.

I stood off the bed and gave one last glance towards her to make sure i didn't wake her up from my movement but i entered the bathroom, switching the shower on.

After just a few minutes, i slipped out, grabbing the first white and silky robe i found, ever so slightly long enough to cover my ass but i stepped out the bathroom, looking over to her.

She hadn't changed her position at all nor woke up so i gently slid back under the covers, sliding closer to her side. I caressed my hand on her bare stomach, guiding it over her well visible abs.

"Not nice to touch without permission." She spoke out, making me flinch for a second yet give out a laugh. "I wasn't." I pulled my hand off her, leaning on my elbow and absorbing her eyes open at me. "I wasn't that deep in my sleep to not feel it." She formed a smile but immediately regretted it as it pulled pain towards the cut on her lip. "Careful. It's gonna be much more painful today since it's trying to heal."

"I'll sacrifice myself for you." She gathered herself back together but just ever so slightly smiled. "How are you feeling?" She soon after asked. "I'm okay, don't worry. I'm not a teenager either to have big ingrown from stuff like that." I assured her with my answer.

"Than i'm glad." I absorbed her sit up, her eyes squeezing shut for a second from the bright lighting. "Hungry?" She questioned out while looking over to me. "Extremely but i didn't bother to find the kitchen or where anything is placed." I chuckled out, dropping my head on the pillow. "Smart choice." She stood off the bed, grabbing the clothes that were placed on the chair near.

"Come, you can pick out what you want." She gave me one last glance before leaving the bedroom yet i didn't bother to move, taking in the feeling of happiness that she flowed over me just now. It's almost like i'm assured to be safe and well taken care of even if she doesn't reveal it with words which had me question why.

"Well. What are the suggestions?" I tightened the robe around me whilst walking over to the kitchen counter. "Eggs, pancakes, cereal, perhaps me." She pulled her eyes up at me with a smile after speaking. "All of them sound-" I placed my hands on the counter top, slightly leaning over to her. "Amazing."

"Than which one will it be?" She asked, her eyes darting down to my chest as i realized how revealing i am from leaning in. "Pancakes will do." I straightened up, crossing my arms to cover up. "Of course." She turned to the fridge, taking the few products out.

"Do have to ask why you were doing what you were doing after the shower?" She gave me a glance, cracking an egg into a bowl. "And what is this thing that i was doing?" I had walked over to her side, gazing towards her. "Couldn't keep your hands off me." She looked at me with a light smirk. "Had i ever been able to keep them away?" I tilted my head slightly whilst replying.

"Than what about the fourth option for breakfast?" She placed everything down, turning her body my way. "I'm contemplating it now that you ask." I gave out a chuchle as she did the same but i watched her step closer, slowly pulling on the string of the robe to open it, sliding her hand right in and around my waist.

She pulled me in complete, our bodies touching as i pressed my lips onto hers for a brief second. "But i wanted-" I was about to speak but she pulled me up, having my legs wrap around her. "The food can wait." She replied back before going back to the bedroom and dropping me on the bed.

I watched her slide the clothes off, her body leaning over me right after as she placed kisses down my neck to the stomach. Her fingers ever so slightly touched my bare core, having me gasp to the sudden move but before i knew it her tongue slid over my clit, my hands gripping on the sheets from the tension.

I felt her keep moving it in all the right places, my stomach building up more by the second. She slid one of her hands up to my waist, squeezing it fully. "Fuck!" I yelped the word out, placing my hand over hers.

I was so utterly tensed up and wet, just a minute later i released from it, moaning out from the pleasure. Her lips traveled up my body, stopping by my lips. "For once, didn't allow our attitude to slide between." Chloe spoke out with a proud smile. "Shut up." I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her down and locking our lips together.

- The End -