2 - her image

-- Chloe's POV --
-- Two Weeks Later --

"Explain that to me!" Alice lost her patience and yelled out. "For once just fucking speak the truth and let me how you feel!" She kept going.

"I don't have to explain. I went to Puerto Rico alone and returned alone! What's there not to understand?" I fired back.

"Am i not your fucking girlfriend?! Am i just somebody? I know who the fuck you were partying with! There weren't just your friends!"

"Alice, calm down! You know how i am! I find stress relievers in others. There's no fucking feelings attached." I explained. "See! You fucking see! That's the problem! You couldn't of just called me. Couldn't of spoken to me about it. That's what i hate. Your lack of fucking truth! Your lack of courage to tell your true feelings, Chloe!"

I lost my words at this point. I knew i was in the wrong to mess around with women, believing i wouldn't be left dumbfounded and caught by her.

"Chloe." She stood off the couch. "There has been too make times i have gave you another chance." She confessed. "All the times i was put in danger for your stupid business. All the times you have hired sluts for friends and ended up being caught in between."

She made her way to the door of the living room. "Have a wonderful life. Truly. Continue what you want without my fucking presence and maybe then you will be okay to do whatever the fuck you want." She disappeared from my view.

--
I kept bouncing my leg, my head leaned back on the couch. I was lost. Completely doomed with mix of emotions and frustration.

Alice had packed her suitcase and left two hours ago. The time hitting 10 pm i had no idea of what to accomplish and make better.

I called Aurora over, to perhaps have a drink and talk. Many things kept roaming over my mind but i couldn't bare to deal with anything.

I heard the doorbell go off, making my way to the front, i opened it. Aurora and i walking to the living room.

"So. What's the occesion?" She sat down, glancing at the half empty bottle of Whiskey on the coffee table. "Finding the reasons to live is the occasion." I grabbed my glass back.

"Where have you ended up now?" She questioned, making herself comfortable and taking a glass to pour some for herself.

"I'm fucking everything up. Love life doomed. Completely on edge with the deals on selling the goods." I explained while taking a sip.

"Alice is gone?" She asked, understanding what i'm referring to. "Exactly. My second women dumped the hell out of me today."

"Can't quite expect a decent relationship in such a life of yours. Your lover is technically always in danger."

"Listen, that wasn't the thing. She brought up the fact i was messing around with women in Puerto Rico." I admitted, giving out a sigh.

"You never seem to shock me. You and prostitutes? Hard to believe when you have been uninterested in one night stands for years." She gave off a chuckle.

"Alright now, that rule in me has faded after visiting that island." I laughed to my own words. "Good to know. I'll make sure to be ready when you need anything about it." She smirked.

"Well, then let's start tonight. Ring two up, can have a decent party here for the whole night." I smiled, wanting my attention to be focused on better things.

Just minutes later, Aurora lead the girls in. Me and her had downed the whole bottle, starting on the second one.

"Anything will be done for you, V." Aurora smiled, sitting down across from me as the girls picked their sides next to the both of us.

We kept talking and brightening the moods with spicy games, passing drinks to all of us as i ordered the maid to leave a while ago, leaving just the four of us in the house.

"You know, i think i can't resist much anymore." Aurora stood up, grabbing the girls hand. "Good luck." The one next to me cheered them on. "The guest bedroom is all yours. Keep it down though." I smiled at the sight before watching them close the door behind.

"Well, we're finally left alone." The girl formed a smile on her lips. "So you were that desperate to have just the two of us all along?" I smiled back, placing the glass down.

"How can i not be when i see someone like you?" She stood up, scanning my body before strangling my lap.

--

She definitely wasn't comfortable, walking off the stage and making her way over. "What's with the staring? Can't keep your pants on?" She fired at me with a serious tone. "How can i if i see something like that." I had no shame and scanned her body once more.

--
I kicked back in reality, feeling the sensation on my neck from her kissing. My hands cupped her ass before the slight grinding appeared.

Our lips locked, working out into a heated make out. I pushed myself off the couch, carrying her to my bedroom and dropping her down.

I pulled my shirt off, dropping it down and leaning in to kiss her again. "I want it hard." I felt her hot breathe against my lips. "Oh you like it hard and rough?" I pushed up a smile.

"Do you have the toy?" She smirked, waiting for my response. I dug out my starp on, putting it on immediately before getting back to her.

Her body was bare naked already, having my sex drive go off the roof. She laid her head between the pillows as i slid on top of her.

Our lips came in contact, my hands traveling up her body. I pulled away and sat up, gently sliding the dick in her.

"Fuck." She lightly yelled out. I leaned over and kept it moved in and out. Watching her pretty, moaning face.

--

The light movement that made it twerk just than she placed her ass on me, swaying right on my core.

--
My mind focused on the girl from the club two weeks ago. Running my mind wild from her image in my head.

I thrusted even harder, my skin boiling in temperature from the intense sex. I grasped the side of her waist, thrusting the last one before she orgasmed.