6 - wrong deals

-- Chloe's POV --

I continued to click the pen on and off. Frustrated with everything that is going wrongly at this point. I stood up to take a look out of the window, watching the city from above in the office.

A knock came on the door. "Come in for fuck sake." I shouted out, watching my staff member step in. "Boss, there's someone here to see you." He politely said. "Than welcome them in." I spoke back, sitting back down.

He gestured the lady in, closing the door behind her. "How great to see you again, miss V." She had no shame to smile. "What's the honor to have you here, Laura?" I pushed up a smile myself. "Call me ma'am, will you?" She sat down in front of my desk.

"Can you really demand me what i call you? I don't think so." I laid back on the chair. "I haven't heard of my client for a while." She cut to the point.

"Oh? Are you referring to the one that failed to come between the money drop? I'm sorry, i'm afraid he's long gone in the after life." I innocently spoke.

This girl didn't lose her cool, giving out a laugh. "Haven't changed your moves to the sabotaged at all?" She questioned. "You see, no. I wouldn't mind putting my hand on you either unless you didn't have such a brutal backup group."

"I mean you can lay hands on me in another way. That won't cause any danger towards you." I could just ever so slightly see her legs opening. "My sexual pleasure wouldn't rise seeing you naked." I confidently answered.

"So you admitted of picturing me naked before?" She kept her smile. "I try to not reveal my ways but i'll say i have already seen your body." I confessed. "Completely bare and dripping wet from a shower after fucking your assistant." I leaned closer to her on the desk.

"Hmm." She gave off a thoughtful expression. "Don't try to play me around and say you like women if all i see is a dick in you every weekend."

"I like options from time to time but definitely prefer a more masculine hand in bed and you definitely have that, even as a women." She crossed her arms.

"What brings you here?" I asked, changing the topic. "Peace." She immediately answered. "I won't come between you and you won't take revenge on me because i know that getting rid of my failed attempt isn't the end for your mindset about it." Laura explained.

I definitely was brought in confusion, laughing to her words. "Peace? Just a week ago you tried to do something bad. Do you really think i'll fall for the fact that you don't want to ruin my life?"

"Listen, we are enemies and we'll stay that but ignoring each others success is what i'm offering." She suggested. "Laura." I stood up. "You wouldn't even be able to satisfy me enough in bed from your madness towards me through these years, let alone force yourself to not wanna be on top with wanting all the money to yourself."

"I can prove what i have been wanting to do to you the past years." She stood up herself, walking around the desk. "Like i said, i like options and you are one of them." Her hand caressed my arm, guiding it up.

"But you see, i have no thrill fucking people that i'd rather watch barely breathing." I turned to face her. "You won't regret making an exception." She stepped even closer.

"You're about to make the worst mistake." I grabbed her by the thighs, picking her up and settling her on the desk. "But it surely will be an enjoyable mistake." She placed her arms on my shoulders as i stood between her legs.

"Can't reach your sex partner so that's why you came here?" I asked while slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "Hm?" She hummed out in confusion. "Your assistant. The one you so dearly pay extra for the fun he gives you." I gave further hints.

I pulled the blouse apart, looking down to the black corset she has on. "How do you know i can't reach-" She was about to ask before i dug three of my fingers in her pussy under the skirt.

"Oh fuck!" She leaned her head back to the sudden intensity. "He'll only remember you by that horny voice of yours." I whispered out while continuing to pump my fingers.

"What did you do to him?" She spoke between her breaths. "I got rid of him, darling. Might say my jealousy took control." Her eyes focused back on me. "You what?!" She grasped my hand, making me stop pleasuring her.

"I said you're making a big mistake, you didn't listen." I yanked my hand away from her hold. Sitting down on the chair that was right there. "So there won't be no peace, will there?" She slid off the desk, pulling her skirt down. "I guess not my beloved." I watched her with a smile while she buttoned up the blouse.

"I'm not leaving this like that. I'll come back. Just wait." She gathered herself together. "Firstly watch your back. I'm not done getting back to you about that idiotic way of almost wrecking my fucking money flow!" I stood up right in front of her.

"Go fuck yourself." She spit the words at me before storming out the office.