13 - four stars

-- Chloe's POV --

I walked into the club, my eyes immediately landing on Aurora at the bar. "Oh, here you are." She turned my way. "Were you waiting for me?" I gave her a dap.

"Listen, this whole week with your busy ass not contacting me makes me dam mad." She said seriously. "I explained my situation but now i got that sorted out." I took a seat on the stool.

"Perfect! I organized a room for you, precious." She smiled. "Don't fucking call me that, weirdo." I spoke before greeting the bartender that placed the regular in front of me.

"Shut your ass up and go to the 7th room. I need you back in track and lose that sad expression. Got my most best stripper ready."

"A lap dance? Listen, i'm really not in the mood." I broke eye contact. "Fuck off and stop being so ignorant. What is up with you? From all this that you're doing, it seems like your avoiding the club and any fun at all."

"Okay, okay! Don't make any further assumptions. I'm going." I immediately slid off the seat, finding my way to the room and walking in.

It was obvious that there was some extra touches added from Aurora but i sat down and gave out a sigh.

I really held on distancing myself from Katie. Not understanding what's even going on between us and what i want made me frustrated.

I crossed my legs and buried my attention on my phone, scanning through the texts from recommendations about vacations. I was tempted to blur myself out of the true reality and add some traveling in once again.

I truly was all over the place, only minutes later i noticing someone had came in here from the sound of the door locking.

"Aurora was truly telling the truth." Katie pushed herself off the door with a smile. "And what conversations do you two share about me?" I turned the phone off, putting my eyes on her.

"So far just about your physical appearance. I definitely see the grown emptiness in you." She walked closer, taking the phone out of my hand.

"You can read people?" I stared up at her with a smile. "I can only add things up from what they do and you really have been avoiding me." She placed the phone on a table near by.

"I'll just be honest at this point." She walked back to me. "I might have lied about some of the explanations about the kiss." She grasped the armrests on the chair.

"And what exactly was untrue than?" I calmly asked. "That the kiss didn't mean anything to me." She replied before slowly leaning in and pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Are you willing to finally get a proper dance without interruptions and useless arguing?" She pulled away asking. "I've always been ready. You were the one letting your attitude slide between every time." I replied with a smile.

"Shh." She carressed her finger on my lips. "I said no dumb arguing. Let's avoid that." She smiled before stepping back.

Her hands gripped the pole, swinging herself around it and gently landing still so her back is towards me. Her body slowly went down to a squad. With pulsating and quick emotions down and up.

She made her way over, grasping my thighs and pulling my legs apart. She turned her back on me, slowly caressing her ass on my area. Her body straightened up, feeling her rub on me after gripping on the armrests to truly deepen the friction.

I gently slid my hand from her hip to her thigh and back before my head was turned to look at her. "You done want to make me crazy over you, huh?" I questioned out, staring deeply in her eyes. "Is it working? Aurora informed me how hard it is to get you hot or attached." She slid off me, turning to face me while i saw still sitting. "Makes me feel weak how you know me so much yet i only know your name." I replied back, gripping the armrests from temptation.

"That's my job. I need to know who i am dealing with not the other way around." She gently placed her knees beside mine, sitting back down on my lap. "We can be friends outside of your work space. I'm sure being the best in here has some perks of giving head at people's homes." I slightly tilted my head and smile up at her. "Excuse me?!" Her seductive expression immediately dropped, showing pure seriousness now. "I'm not that kind of a slut, okay?!" She pushed herself off, directly glaring at me. "But Katie-"

"Genuinely fuck you, V! Fuck you and your oh so confident attitude! Nothing is good for you and trust me, i've had it with that!" Katie fired right back at me before i stood up, stepping over to her. "Listen, i didn't wanna sound creepy but i was suggesting-" Before i even had the chance to ease the misunderstanding, her hand raised up and spread the most painful slap against my cheek. "Go fuck yourself and don't even dare show up in my face ever again!" She spit the words out, hearing her rush to the door and leave the room.

I gathered myself together and tried to ease out in the pain from how stingy the slap felt but nonetheless, i left and walked over to the bar to notice Aurora still there.

"Already back-" Her eyes landed on me yet immediately widened to the sight of my face. "What happened?" She asked as i sat down on the stool next to her. "You know, your beautiful girl truly has a hit of a bodybuilder." I chuckled out whilst saying. "Why the fuck did she slap you? What bdsm type of ideas did you two share?" She faded her serious expression from seeing that i was fine. "Listen, if i'm not good with women than i should just step back but she sure does a speck of an attitude herself."

"Hold on, V. I'll get a good beating about it because brutal actions isn't something the policy holds unless it's an emergency." Aurora was about to stand up and leave but i grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Calm down. It was my fault. I got a little pushy so call it an emergency." I spoke out, not wanting any trouble for her about something so dumb. "V, when do you act rough? You know she shouldn't of done that unless you got too handy before she allowed it."

"It's cool! I went too far, wanted her a bit too much so yes, got handy so i deserve this beauty across my face." I pulled up a smile, giving glances to the stage to seem like it isn't such a big deal and for her to not catch on the suspicious.