10 - same brain cells

-- Chloe's POV --
-- One Week Later --

I immediately woke up as i heard a loud bang what seemed to of came from the kitchen. I threw on a hoodie and sweatpants before rushing out my bedroom and to the room.

"Oh my fucking god!" I paused to move any further in as i saw the last person i could have ever expected. "Hi, V." Laura spread a smile on her face while holding a part of a broken glass.

"How the fuck did you get in?" I asked, seeing the floor covered in what seemed like a broken wine glass. "My charm works on such skinny and big dick bodyguard." She explained.

"You look charming yourself though. Right out of bed. How sexy." She walked around the counter. "You're not here to humiliate yourself again, are you?" I leaned against the door frame.

"Let's just say, i still wouldn't mind spending my most greatest night in your bedroom while dripping wet but no, not today." She approached me closer.

"I came to see what you were up to." She scanned around with her eyes. "Wanted to try out the whole thing about how you managed to follow my every move at my house." She pushed up a smile.

"What the fuck do you want?" I couldn't deal with her being around the bush this morning. "I'm just grateful, my lady." She tucked my hoodie string. "About what?"

"While you're here, peacefully sleeping and partying almost every day, i got my hands on some of your packages." She confessed confidently.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I immediately pushed her back. "Oh yes, i like a mad start." She kept her smile while continuing to step back. "I'm gonna fuck up your whole career!" She finally hit her back against the counter.

"Try me." She grasped the counter top. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled right in her face. "Oh darling, you're no joke scary when mad." Laura spoke. "Leave before that face of yours is ripped apart." I pointed to the door.

"I'll meet you in hell, V. Hopefully when you respect that i will be on top." She gave me her last smile before walking out the door.

--
A knock came at the door as i allowed them in. "Boss, we have a problem." My staff stepped in the office. "Hm?" I hummed out, honestly not bothered anymore. "Some of the packs were stolen. Pretty much a bunch load of them." He explained.

"Yes. I'm aware." I replied back, still half in my mind. "Oh. I didn't know someone informed you already but where do we start? It's only enough for a few days, if any bigger deals come up than we're doomed."

"Listen, we're fine. I have money and i've made the calls for more to be delivered. Now go back down to the warehouse and assured everyone to be working the same speed as before." I explained. "Will do." He stepped out, closing the door.

I knew i was fucked with danger though. Sending in such amount in one go is a huge risk on the cops getting on my tail.

Than again, they wouldn't be able to trace me. Nor even get close with the background i have set up to hide all evidence.

I wasn't going to sit back and wait though as everything goes down well. I needed Laura pleading for her life from what she has just ruined. And i sure will make the best out of it.

--
"Take it off her. I wanna see that face." I demanded the guy as he pulled the bag off her head. "Now look how we switched roles." I kneeled down in front of her yet her first instinct was to give out a chuckle.

"Seems like my people did at least try. Says it across your whole face." She scanned my face that i knew spread a few cuts. "They sure did but not quite enough." I spoke back.

"Don't worry, i'm sure you're aware of my squad and they'll finish the job." She confessed with a smile. "Well than at least i'll enjoy myself in this moment before that." I stood back up.

I reached my leg back, thrusting forward. She squinted her eyes shut from getting hit in the nose, blood immediately traveling down.

"Was that too rough? I thought you liked it that way." I spoke out to her. "You can beat me all you want but to reach the point of having me dead will not happen." She tried her best to get her vision back.

"I know. I won't put up with that. I still have some money to splurge before dying myself." I kneeled back down. "Leave us be." I told the men as they left the basement.

"I'll begin with the fact that i took back my part." I confessed. "And for the suffering you gave me, i grabbed extra from your collection." I smiled.

"Fair enough, are we done?" She showed no mercy. "Oh? You wanna leave so soon? I thought i'd fulfill your fantasies since you're tied up." I absorbed her hands being held above her head.

"Than allow me to stay for a few hours." She gave me a smile. "Oh you thirsty bitch." I stepped closer to her. "Don't even miss your assistant not giving you what you want anymore?" I questioned.

"See, i'm just like you. I can get who ever the fuck i want." She replied. "How funny but i'll never actually be you, darling. Never share the same dirty ass mouth that has been on so many dicks." I pressed my finger on her chest to prove a point.