ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Pick up the phone." (Y/n) huffed. "What could be important enough for you to skip school and not show up at home, hm?" The (h/c) haired female had decided to walk home. She didn't feel like taking the bus again, needing some fresh air to clear her mind.

Occasionally, she would turn around, having the extreme feeling of being watched. 'I definitely need a hot shower when I get home. I'm going crazy.' Her (e/c) eyes scanned her surroundings. There wasn't really a spot where anyone could hide away too easily, so who was supposed to watch her?

"Hah, this is ridiculous. It's a safe neighborhood, I shouldn't be worried about a potential stalker." She said to herself, considering the street was empty anyways. "Besides, aren't all those weirdos found in the big cities? The next big city might be close, but that doesn't mean there are dangerous people here."

(Y/n) just couldn't stop rambling to herself, in an attempt to calm herself down. She really wanted to believe that she wasn't being followed, even though her gut feeling was practically screaming at her while twisting her stomach to make her feel bad and scared.

"Are you sure about that?" The voice that suddenly spoke into her ear made her freeze. It was menacing and sounded like it belonged to a murderer. A murderer that had fun with what they were doing. Well... What she was doing. It was definitely a female that had spoken to her.

As quickly as she could, the (h/c) haired student turned around, tripping over her own foot and falling to the ground, scraping open her knee. "Who just said that?!" She looked around. No one. Not a single soul could be found around her. Was she really going crazy?

Looking down at her bleeding knee made her realize that maybe she should stop searching. At least until she was feeling better about her mental state. 'I can't believe it.' It was frustrating, making her cover her face with her hands. 'I can't believe I'm starting to hear voices already!'

Slowly, she stood up again, uncovering her face and looking around. It wasn't far anymore until she would reach her own home. 'Byakuya, it's your fault that I'm all worked up! That d-mned girl that you warned me about is making me go crazy! You little...' She sighed.

'No, it's not his fault. If I didn't try to invade his privacy like that, I wouldn't have gotten all stressed out. I'm sure he's well and is just taking some time for himself.' She looked up at the sky that was slowly becoming darker. 'Even if it doesn't make sense.'

Another sigh escaped her lips before she started walking again, reflecting on all the things that had happened the previous days. She wasn't sure anymore if someone - that girl much less - was really stalking her. Maybe she was stressed out and her mind was playing tricks on her. 'That doesn't make sense either.'

When (y/n) finally got home, her thoughts were all over the place. Confusion, anger and fear... All of those emotions were not willing to let go of her, following throughout the rest of the evening. The paranoia was the worst of them all, though.

In the shower, she thought someone was standing in her bathroom, leading to her hurrying everything up. After getting ready for bed, she was afraid of the darkness that was lingering in her bedroom. Everything was freaking her out. 'I hope...' She gulped. 'I hope I will feel normal again soon...'
❀❀❀❀❀