7

Noah prov

We are at McDonald's eating lunch and Aiden's dad says, "Ok boys, do you want a McFlurry?"

I say, "Yes, please, an Oreo McFlurry."

Aiden says, "My usual."

Aiden's dad gets up and goes to the counter. He returns a couple of minutes later with three McFlurries and gives me one. We eat them, and then Aiden's dad says, "Aiden, here's $50, go get some snacks, and Noah and I will meet you out at the car."

Aiden says, "Ok, dad," and he leaves.

Aiden's dad and I go out to the car, and we get in.

Aidens dads prov

We are sitting in the car, and a few minutes pass. Aiden comes and sits in the back seat, and I drive away. 30 minutes pass, and I see both Aiden and Noah asleep. We travel until 4, and I pull into the hotel. I wake up Aiden, pick up Noah, and carry him into the hotel. We check-in, go up to our room, and I check Noah's diaper. It's wet, so I wake him up, and we go into the bathroom. I change him, and we leave the bathroom. I say, "Ok, Aiden and Noah, let's go get something to eat."

Aiden prov

We leave the room and go to the restaurant. We get a table. I have to go to poo badly, but I don't want to do it in the restaurant as there are lots of people around. So, I'm going to hold it until we leave. 30 minutes pass, and I feel the first piece come out, followed by the next one. I'm still trying to hold it, but now I know there's no point, so I relax, and the poo shoots out of me. I'm a little excited that I had an actual accident and start to think about why I was concerned about pooping myself in the restaurant. I keep thinking about this until we finish eating. My dad pays, and we get up. On our way out, I move my pants down a little so the top of my diaper is showing. My dad said, "Do you guys want to go watch a movie?"

I said, "Yeah, dad, that sounds great, but my diaper needs to be changed before we go."

My dad said, "Ok, buddy, let's go get  you changed." He takes me by the hand to the bathroom, puts me on the changing table, changing table, pulls down my pants, removes my diaper, wipes me clean, puts a clean diaper under my bum, applies baby powder, and tapes the diaper shut. And I get off the charging table and my dad says, "Noah, do you need to be changed?"

Noah says, "Yes." My dad puts Noah on the changing table, pulls down his  pants, removes his diaper and puts  diaper under his  bum, applies baby powder, and tapes the diaper shut., and we leave the bathroom and go out to the truck and head to the movie theatre.

Noah prov

We are at the movie theatre watching a movie, and I have to pee and poo. I relax, pee in my diaper, push the poo out, and continue to watch the movie. After the movie is done, we go out to the truck, and we leave. We go to the mall, park the car, go inside, and walk around for 30 minutes. I have to pee again, so I let it out. A few minutes later, we go to the family bathroom where there's no one around. Aiden's dad says, "Do you guys need to be changed?"

Aiden says, "No, I only wet in this diaper once."

I say, "Yeah, the diaper is getting pretty full."

Aiden's dad takes me into the bathroom, puts me up on the changing table, pulls  down my pants, removes my diaper, wipes me clean, puts a clean diaper under my bum, applies baby powder, and tapes the diaper shut. I get off the changing table, pull my pants back up, and we leave the bathroom. We go to a few more stores and then back to the hotel.