Ch.2||Darlin'||

You woke up to your phone ringing and answered. "Heyyyy (y/n), Bob told me you and him made plans~" you groaned and laughed. "Don't worry I'm third wheeling!" You told them to shut up and they laughed. "I'm already at his house so get ready and come join us when you're ready" you agreed and hung up to get ready.

You rung the door bell and watched as the door opened. Bob greeted you with a smile and held the door open for you to go inside. "Sooooooo how did your first night goooo." You giggled at your friend and nodded. "It was great, got some really good sleep." Your friend grabbed their keys and stretched. "Ready to hit the town you two?"

Your friend and Bob had showed you some of the places in town. The candy store, other food joints, and even a Halloween shop. You found it a bit off but brushed it off. Eventually you saw a man selling pretzels and walked off to buy you and the other two one. While the man was brushing freshly melted butter onto them you noticed a shadow behind you. You turned and felt your heart drop when you saw him... Standing before your very eyes. Your ex eyed you up and down and slid his sunglasses onto his head. "What's shaking baby." You felt your throat go dry and he looked past you and motioned the cart owner to make him a pretzel too. "W what are you doing here." He fixed his hair and smirked at you. "A little birdy told me where I could find ya. Of course I had to come find my pretty girlfriend and bring her back home~" He started to press closer to you and bent down to whisper into your ear. "We wouldn't want anything to happen now would we?" You felt yourself begin to tear up when all of a sudden he was snatched away. Bob towered him greatly but he had a different look in his eyes. It was murderous. You watched as your ex gave him a snarl. "What's your problem man! Can't a man talk to his girlfriend in private?" Bob glared him down but then smirked. "Did you know the adult human body contains somewhere between 206 to 213 bones? And I know ways to break every last one of them." He got into your ex's face and gave him a taunting smile. "Of course if you wanna find out you are more than welcome to. Or you can leave and I better not see you here or around her again." Your ex spat onto Bob's shoe and began to walk off. You turned to Bob and giggled seeing him grab his pretzel. "Thank you." He turned to you and flashed his oh so infamous smile. "Anytime (y/n)."

Your friend was flipping out after you told her your confrontation with your ex. They sighed and pinched the bridge of their nose. "That means he will more and likely make more of his "visits" you know." You nodded and bit down into your pretzel. Bob looked at the both of you and cleared his throat. "Well if she ever feels like she's in danger she can always come find me." You looked at him and your friend agreed. "By the sounds of it that guy walked off terrified haha!" Bob smiled and looked at you. "I guess I can if I find myself in that situation. " They both fist bumped and you giggled at their behavior.

The three of you ended back up at your places and Bob offered to cook dinner. "Can I help? I'm sure you're tired of cooking all the time." Bob agreed and allowed you to help him out. You found it a bit hard to slice into the meet when you felt a big hand go on top of yours and show you how to cut it. You thanked him and he nodded. With both of your efforts you and him had created dinner.

Your friend burped and laughed rubbing their stomach. "Man that was delicious!" Bob agreed with them and you smiled. Your friend checked the time and quickly got up. "Shit I had an interview tonight. I need to go like right now." You and Bob both waved them by and you turned to him. "They have always been like that huh." He laughed and nodded. "At this point I'm surprised they still have their job." You agreed and you both sat in a bit of silence. "So that was your ex today?" You nodded and looked at him. "He has that dirtbag vibe to him. Acts punky but has to take it out on woman than another man." You smiled and yawned to which Bob looked at you. "You're welcome to crash here for the night darlin'. Keep you a bit more on the safe side." You nodded and he led you to his guest bedroom. You laid down and right before you feel asleep you saw Bob give you a smile then leave. You then proceeded to drift off into dream world.