Ch.4||Strangest Stranger||

You sat at an empty table and downed a glass of lemonade (can change) while waiting on Bob to finish up his shift. Your friend couldn't make it due to her job holding her up so you decided to join Bob today. You waited patiently for him.

"Why my apologies darlin I didn't realize u's was waiting for me." You smiled and stood up from the table. "Eh someone got held up at work so they couldn't join us." He nodded and handed you a to-go plate. "Made cha lunch." You thanked him and you both went to find somewhere to hang out at.

You both settled for the park and found a shady spot so you both could enjoy your food. You noticed a girl with bright purple hair playing with a blonde girl and smiled at their joy. Bob noticed and looked at you. "Ever had the thought of having kids?" You giggled and looked at him. "I have had that thought a few times. I'm just glad it wasn't with my ex.." Bob looked forward and frowned. "That guy is an asshole." You smiled and agreed. "That he is."

You both had finished eating when a ball landed infront of you. You saw the purple haired girl run up to you and apologize. "It's no issue haha have fun." She smiled and nodded and took off with her ball. Bob nudged you and smiled. "That's Lila, she's very easy to recognize." You nodded and looked at her as she was leaving with the blonde. Something told you this wasn't the last time you two would meet.

You and Bob walked along the pond talking about interest and just things in general. You learned his favorite cut of meat is a t-bone steak and he loves it paired with a salad and fries. Eventually you both decided to head back home for the day.

You had told Bob bye and went inside your house. You sighed and ruffled your hair as you felt as if something was off. Something about that purple haired girl felt... Strange. You felt like you knew her or felt some sort of familiarity with her. You shrugged it off but even so it ate at your mind.

You sat on the couch and flipped through channels. Your friend had messaged you that they wouldn't be able to hang out at all due to some people messing up some projects. You understood and decided to message Bob. He didn't respond so you just decided to bore yourself to sleep.

You looked on at the fallen leaves. Their orange and red splatters littering the road infront of you. You held your head as you saw a skeleton boy and a pumpkin boy trick or treating. You turned only to be face to face with a man in a devil suit. He grinned down evily at you and you couldn't help but feel the fear. That's when you saw a flash of purple hair...

You jolted awake and held your head. You noticed your phone had a notification and you saw Bob had responded. Your head was pounding too hard for you to respond back. You took some medicine and lied down. You closed your eyes and before you knew it you fell into a deep sleep.