Ch.7||Breaking News||

You jumped onto your couch and sighed as you flipped through the various channels. You noticed on the news a rumor of a "cult" and you snickered to yourself. "Pigs blood sacrifices or a so called virgin... All dumb kid shit." You turned the TV off and leaned your head back. "Yeah pigs blood.. maybe I can pay Bob a visit.. but there is an event going on.." You thought on it then decided to just go.

People were laughing and watching their kids play around. It was a Halloween park party where treats and games were being handed out and played for free. Bob's diner was asked to help provide some of the food offered there. Bob noticed you and waved you over to him. You quickly made your way to him and he gave you a quick hug. "Heya darlin'! Didn't expect to see you here." You smiled and shrugged. "I got bored so had to pay my guy a visit." He smirked at you and leaned on the table a bit. "Your guy?" You blushed when you realized what you had said when you noticed a purple headed girl. "Can I have a burger?" Bob smiled and went back to grilling to make the girl her burger. Her friend being dressed as a cowboy stood beside her. "Your name is Lila if I remember correctly. I like your hair." She smiled at you and nodded. "Thank you miss!" Bob came back with a plate with three burgers on it. You smiled at him and he gave you one and the other two to the girls. You kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. Someone offered to take a picture but you didn't want to be involved so you waited until they were done.

You smiled as you looked over the photo

You smiled as you looked over the photo. Bob sat behind you and rested his head onto your shoulder. "Did you know I love you?" You looked at him and he smiled. You kissed him and he held your waist. You were both currently sitting on your porch steps enjoying the night together. All the jack-o'-lanterns had been blown out at the streets laid dead quiet. It was just you and him that very moment. You laid your head onto his chest and he laid his head on yours. "You know.. I use to feel always alone. But since I've met you I've felt true happiness. The people here are always nice but at the diner you see different people each day." You yawned and he smiled. "Lets get some rest now."

You and him laid down and he held you close. You kissed his head and you turned the lamp off. "Good night sugar."

Will you stay forever...