Moving to Virginia +1

My name is Scarlet Williams and I'm 17 years old.  My parents are always working so my friends come over to keep me company.

I have long dark brown hair, I have big brown eyes, and I'm insecure about myself. My school is full of gorgeous girls and then there's me looking like a potato.

Today is my last day and I will really miss my friends. They have been there for me forever and it sucks because I will leave them behind.

The good thing about moving is that you get to start all over. BEEP BEEP BEEP!! "Today's my last day!" I yell as I'm fully awake.

I put on my black jeans, mooron sweater, some rings, black and white converse and, a messy bun. I quickly brush my teeth and grab my phone, earphones, and my backpack.

I spray a little of perfume and head downstairs. I grab a water bottle and a granola bar and start walking to school.

I usually take my car but it's in Virginia. " Hey Scarlet." My friends say. "Hey" I say " I'm gonna miss you so much!" My best friend Rosie says.

(skip school)

"Well that was the last box." My friends came to help me finish pack and everything was ready to go.

My parents came and we had all the boxes in the trucks. We were heading to the airport and I was in a taxi with all my friends, my family was in another.

(1hour later)

We were in a huge group hug and everyone was crying .I was crying my eye balls out. By L.A.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter I will work on it! I will update soon thanks for reading
~Liz✌🏻️🍕🍕