Playing the Player+7

~Scarlets P.O.V~

BEEP BEEP BEEP YAY today's the last day of school! I still haven't herd from Matt this whole week, he has been ignoring me so that being said I will have to break up with him.

I got up and went straight towards the bathroom, I showered brushed my teeth all that jazz and went to my closet to see what I should wear.

I decided to wear
•black crop top
•light jeans
•black and white converse

I left my hair alone because its naturally straight, I sprayed perfume, got my phone and backpack and headed downstairs. My parents of course are working.

I grab a granola bar and water and head to my car. I parked my car and texted Sophia and Vanessa that I was here.

~Matts P.O.V~

I finally got out of that stupid deal with Steven, I know what ur thinking
I thought u had to date Scarlet for 3 months, but I thankfully got out of that deal.

I got my money and I started to think about how she feels about me dumping her. Wait what I don't care about her I can finally get back to my player ways.

Today's the last day of school and I got ready and headed to school.

~Scarlets P.O.V~

I found Sophia and Vanessa and told them everything. "Wow I new I couldn't trust that son of a bitch." Vanessa said really pissed. "Yea it looks like we're gonna have to kick some ass."I laughed and said, " Don't worry guys I have a perfect plan, I'm gonna play the player."

The bell rang and I pasted by Matt, making out with that ugly slut Hannah. Matt saw and smirked, he probably thought I was gonna go to the restroom and cry. I smiled and winked and him and he stood there shocked at my actions.(Skip to lunch)

I was with my friends and there boyfriends, I totally feel like the third wheel. I looked over at my side when I saw Hayes, making out with Hannah! Wtf he knows I hate her!!

I felt like he betrayed me. I felt like my heart completely shattered. I actually really liked him. What happens last Friday when I thought we clicked.

I probably stood there for a long time because I snapped out of it and Sophia and Vanessa were giving me a hug telling me I disturb better and that I I can do better.

I had tears going down my cheeks. I thought he was different. We left the cafeteria and went to the restroom. I so stupid to think that we could've been something.

I fixed my face up and It didn't look as bad as It did when I had mascara stains in my face.(it sounds like she has a shit load of makeup but she dosent.)

I walked out and saw someone I wish I never saw. Matt and his hot friends.
Ugh can this day get any worse. I wish I never said that because Matt and his group was heading our way.

I stiffed up and my friends were next to me so I relaxed a little.

"Hey babe" Matt said while trying to kiss me but I dodged it,  I started laughing. I probably look like a crazy lady.

I then remembered the plan, gosh I was about to slay the fuck out of this man whore.

My laugh turned into a giggle and it helped a little. "Hey baby" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was a little shocked but kissed back.

"See u durning the summer?" I say as I bit my bottom lip "Yea and we can do more than just kiss." He said as he winked and walked away. U could also hear his saying 'way to go Matt' or 'get some' i rolled my eyes.

"Holy shit!" Vanessa said as she jumps up and down. "Omg dude u are totally gonna have him in ur trap," said Sophia. "Looks like I'm doing good." I said with a smirk. "Tbh I started laughing because I was about to slay him." I said while lee started laughing.(after school)

Me and the girls went to my house and watched Netflix all day, "Hey guys u should spend the night." They called there moms and said yea.

I went to my room to go get my charger and my window was open, there was Matt changing. SGHAVEAJIADGAN he was shirt less with only his boxers. He then went to turn off he light and turned around but I ducked down before he could see me.

I just saw him almost naked!!! I went downstairs when Sophia said, "why are u blushing.

"IkindvesawMattalmostnaked." I said really fast but I know they knew what I said. They started laughing and I thought I couldn't possibly blush more but I was wrong.

"Let's go to my room." I said while heading upstairs. I let the girls borrow some clothes. After we were done I noticed the window was still open. Holly shit.

"Damn" was all I herd from him while I quickly went to close it. We went to sleep pretty late (S&V when we went to sleep at 4AM😂😂).

"Night guys" I said and herd some nights back, that's when I went into deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope u guys liked this chapter, so Scarlet decided to play the player. I'm thinking I should change my story name so if u have an idea please tell me. Thanks for all the reads ilysm💕

~Liz