Drama+6

Recap
I herd a knock on the door, so I went downstairs to up it. I couldn't believe my eyes Matthew was right there.

~Scarlets P.O.V~
I stood there when out of know where  he smashed his lips into mine, I didn't want to pull away because there were so soft. Fireworks we're exploding every were. He sadly pulled away and said, "Scarlet I know that I've always been a player but since u came I've been feeling this sort time of way and will u give me the honor of being my girlfriend." I was completely shocked I've never thought this would happen. He looked hurt, I guess I was thinking to long that he thought it was a no. "YES a million yeses!" I jumped on his arms, what did I just do, who gives a shit in Matthews girlfriend.

~Matthews P.O.V~
"I fucking told u to have her by today but u had to ruin things and now she kissed another guy." Steven said with an anger in his voice. Steven is this guy I do bets with. I play the girl and he gives me money. Yea it's a jerkish thing to do but I need the money. I did a bet with this guy and now I own him 1k. "I'll double the deal if u have her by today, and u have to have her for 3 months." "Deal." I said "Alright Espinosa don't fail me." "Ok bye." I said before I hung up. I ran my fingers through my hair. I finally thought of a plan. I'm gonna ask her out, it's no big deal because every girl wants me.  I got in my car when I drove to her house. I really don't want to break her heart because she's not like other girls but I'm Matthew I'm the king of players. I knocked on her door and kissed her, I need to make sure that if she kisses back I have a better chance. I finally pulled back witch was hard because I felt sparks but I ignored them. I then told her,"Scarlet I know that I've always been a player but since u came, I've been having this feeling that I like u and I can't stop thinking about u part of every night and every day(Shawn)and will u give me the honor of being my girlfriend." I said, she didn't say anything and I was beginning to worry because of the bet. She then said, "YES a million yeses!" A sigh of relief happened when she said that. "Let's post this on Instagram?" " yea sure" she said a little suspicious.

~Scarlets P.O.V~
I felt a little suspicious that once I said yes he said to post it but I just put that aside. Once he posted it he tagged me in it and he put," I'm so happy that this beautiful girl is now my girlfriend." I liked it and decided to tell the girls. I first texted Vanessa but she didn't answer so I texted Sophia next.
🐘=Me
💘=Sophia

🐘:Matthew asked me out and I said yes!

💘:Oh well that's good news but what about Hayes, u even said u like him.

🐘:Yea I know and the feeling are still there but what can I do, I'll just let the feelings  fade away.

💘:ok yea I would do that to, please be careful I don't want u to get hurt.

🐘:I'll be fine.

💘:Triple date or nah

🐘:Yass

💘:K we'll plan it tomorrow night ily❤️.

🐘:✌️ilyt💕.

After that I faced Matt I looked him in the eye.(there watching a movie and cuddling) He then kissed me and it was getting intense when Matthews phone rang. "I'll be right back." I just nodded. 5 min later he came back, " I'm sorry babe but I got to go." I said said, " it's ok." "I make it up to you bye." He winked at . " bye." I then kissed him.

I decided to go to sleep because I was tired.BEEP BEEP BEEP today's Friday thank god. I put on my black high waisted jeans, denim shirt, white tank top, white converse, I then leave my hair because its naturally straight, get my phone, backpack, and Sapir a little perfume and head down stairs. I get my granola bar and water and start driving to school. I saw Matt with his friends and put my arms around his waist. He turned around and said, "What are u doing?" I was confused, "I can hug my boyfriend?" It sounded more like a question then an answer. "Oh yea it's your." Why is he acting all mean to me around his friends? " Why don't u go with ur friends, well that's if u even have any." His group started laughing, I felt like crying but I didn't want look like a soft head so I said this, "This 'relationship' won't work if ur being a rude son of a bitch now u ether respect me or its over." With that I left . I also herd a couple of ooooo's. (~skip to lunch~) I was eating with my friends when some strong arms wrapped around my waist. Thinking it was Matt I said, " Hey babe finally came to apologize?" I turned around and it was Hayes. He gave me a questionable look but I quickly said, " I thought u were Matt." I saw the anger in him and he said," why did u call him 'babe'." Then I herd Matt, o God this is gonna be bad. "Yes because she's my girlfriend." Hayes's face was full of anger and sadness. He slammed his fist into the table witch made a huge bang and that attracted a audience. " what the hell is he talking about?" He said while clenching his jaw, he looked directly at me. " he asked me out yesterday and I said yes." He then said, "He is a player and is gonna break ur heart like the other girls, he probably betted or something, he is addicted with that." Now I was angry and said, "You don't know shit!" I yelled "Well don't look for me when he fucks u then leaves u." He left I then got up and went to the girls bathroom, Sophia and Vanessa came rushing next to me. Sophia was giving me my back pack because I had make up removers in it. "We're is Matt?" I said while washing my face. "Please don't stress right now but umm." Vanessa said but got interrupted by Sophia saying, "Matthew and Hayes were in a fight last time I saw them, there probably in the office." She looked down, I couldn't control the amount of tears that we're going down my cheeks. They gave me a huge. "That's there second fight this month and it's the last month of school." I said while I hiccuped, that's when the door opened and standing there was the schools slut. Hanna. It looks like she's just wearing underwear and a bra. That's how short her crop top and booty shorts are. Her face is caked up with makeup and u can tell her hair isn't blonde. She's hooked up with almost every guy in school. Eww. "Matt looked so hot in that fight damn I wish I could fuck him again, I wonder what happened with yesterday it's usually every Thursday's." I clenched my jaw. " aren't u dating him, eww wtf why he go for something so ugly like u." I stood up and walked up to her about to punch her in the face when Vanessa hold me back and Sophia said,"1)she's not ugly she's beautiful 2)shouldn't u be fucking a guy right now 3) u can't even ware clothes that don't show everything, and 4) you should go before I beat up ur sorry ugly ass. I started laughing, " Thanks sis." I said while laughing, I hate my laugh. She quickly left white saying, " This isn't over!" The rest of the day went fast but I was still thinking a lot about what happened. My feelings for Hayes are still there so what do I do? I drove home when Hayes was sitting in the couch. He had a busted lip, and a bruise forming in his cheek, why isn't Matt here, he hasn't talked to me since he acted  like a jerk. "Hey" he said with his head down, I ran up to him and hugged him, a huge bear hug. He hugged back. I realized that I was on top of him with my legs in each side of him, I was gonna get off but Hayes pulled me back down. "Hayes" I wined "Scarlet" he wined back we put white chicks, ( favorite part is in the beginning when he sings, contalamela idk how to spell that😂😂) after that he left I ate pizza and went to sleep. Crazy day and not a single text from Matt.

-------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not updating so I made this chapter extra long. I've been pretty busy, I'm also going to Virginia and I won't be able to update a lot so please bare with me.  I also added a new character named Hanna. She's gonna be one of the enemies. Who do u ship? Marlet or Hayeslet😂😂😂 please help me with the ship names one more thing, I'm gonna add some more characters in the future. Thanks for reading!

~Liz💕