New School New Friends+2

~Scarlets P.O.V

We arrived at our new house and it was huge!!! "Mom o my god is this our new house it's huge!" My mom just chuckled and said, " Yea hunny u like it?" And I responded "I don't like it" I could see the smile disappear into a frown " I love it!!"

"Ok I'm glad you like it but you have to start unpacking so pick ur room and start." She said

"K mom" I yelled as I was almost in the house. "Wow" I said , I was thinking it but it came out. I hate it when I do that.

As I went up the stairs I admired the beautiful house . I went through all the rooms and decided to choose the one with the balcony and mint color walls.

So I went down stairs and told the guys were I wanted my boxes.(3hours later) I have Christmas lights around my room my bed is in the center were there is a little white desk on each sides. I decided to hang up all my posters and decided to go to bed.

I brushed my teeth changed into some PJs. "Night guys love you I'm going to bed all this unpacking is making me exhausted." I said while getting a glass of water.

"Ok hunny goodnight." They both said "Oh wait!" they stopped me right as I was about to enter my room.(I hate when parents do that)

"Yes"I said as I was already in front of them. "You will be starting school this Monday." My dad said as he looked at me serious. Shit! "But it's only Saturday." I said as I was getting irritated

"Yes we know young lady, you will go to Woodbridge high." "Ok" was all I said as I was now going to my room.

Ugh that only leaves me till tomorrow to settle in.

I woke up the sun hitting my eyes. I checked the time and it was 9:30AM. I got up brushed my teeth and started to unpack my clothes.

(2hours later)

I just finished my whole room and it's now perfect and done. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm really nervous .

I decided to have a lazy day so I went down stairs to see my mom." Good Morning mom." I said as I was fixing so me cereal. "Well good afternoon" she said while laughing.

" Well I'm done packing and I'm not really looking forward school tomorrow." I said while I was sitting down.

"Look I know this new move thing isn't ur thing but you get to start over." She said

"Yea I guess ur right I just really miss Rosie."

" I know hunny but look at the bright side ur gonna make new friends." After the conversation practically all I did that day was Netflix and snacks (that's kindve the story of my life)

So right now I'm getting ready for bed so I brush my teeth and I have my alarm set to 6:30.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP shit today's my first day of school so I took a shower, changed into some navy blue nitted sweater, some leggings , and some black and white converse.

I brushed my teeth and blowed dried my hair and then put it in a cute loose fish tail. I got my phone and back pack and headed down stairs.

Got a gornila bar and water and got my keys and headed down stairs. I arrived the school and parked in a space.

I was so nervous . It was already 7:01 and school starts at 7:30. I opened the front doors and all eyes on me. I went to the office and I could hear whispers some giving me dirty looks and others giving me a smile.

I asked a girl with blonde hair she just turned around gave me a glare and back around. Well daymn. "Hey are u new?" Asked a girl around my height she had beautiful brown hair and she looked flawless, she was so pretty.

" Yea I haven't seen u around." Said another girl who was really tall had dark brown hair and was also really pretty. "Yea"

"Well my name is Sophia." Said the one my height. "And my name is Vanessa." Said the one that's really tall.

" My name is Scarlet and can u guys please help me find the office?" "Yea sure" said Sophia.

"Well this is the office and we will help u find ur classes when u get ur schedule." Said Vanessa

"thanks guys" I said. I walked in and they have me my schedule and all that funky stuff.

Once I was done I went out the door there stood the girls. "ready?" Said Sophia, I just nodded they looked at my schedule and it turns out I have 1,3,5,and7 with both of them.

As we were about to turn I bumped into someone. "Watch where ur fucking going!" Said this guy(not gonna lie but he was fine🔥)

"Um excuse me but ur the one who bumped into me so u need to shut the fuck up!" I yelled,

" Who the hell are u to talk to me like that u bitch!" Ooo I'm about to slay this bitch " I could talk could talk to u however I want and don't u ever call me a bitch!"

I go up to him and slap him in the face.hard. I turned around and everyone was there just staring at me shocked.

I grabbed Vanessa and Sophia and pulled them out of the crowed and went to the restroom. "Why are u guys staring like I just killed someone."I said

" I can't believe u just stood up to THE Matthew Lee Espinosa!" They both said I just smirked and said, "Someone gotta teach him a lesson."

"You need to watch ur back because ur really pretty and he's gonna make u his next victim." Said Sophia.

The bell rang and they took me to 1 period.

(skip to 6 period)

I felt like I was being watched all day and I was was walking to my next class when I got pulled in the janitors closet, they covered my mouth so people won't hear my scream " So Your the New Girl."

----------------------------------------------

I left it in a cliff hanger sorry but had to thanks for reading
~Liz✌🏻️🍕🍕