New Plans+8

~Scarlets P.O.V~

I woke up in the morning smelling some pancakes and bacon.

I looked around and my friends were no where to be found.

I went downstairs when I saw them eating  pancakes, bacon, and some orange juice.

"Good morning ladies." I said as I took a seat in front of a plate full of food. Both of them said good morning.

"What should we do today?" Sophia said as she took her last bite of bacon.

"How about we-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was Matt.

I guess I was staring at my phone for a few seconds because Sophia said, "Are u gonna get that or nah?"

I missed the call but it started ringing again, I wonder what he wants.

I got up and went to go answer it.

"Hello?" I said confused because I'd never thought he'd be calling me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as I can can hear the smirk in his voice.(idk if that makes sense)

"I wanted to know if u wanted to go to the fair with me later this weekend."

This was a great chance to put him in my little trap.

"Yea sure, when and at what time?" I said.

"I was thinking this Sunday around 7:30."

"Perfect, well see u Sunday."

"Ok by" he said before he hung up, well I guess I'm going in a date with Matt.

"Who was that?" Said Vanessa Curiously.

"It was Matt and he invited me to go to go to the fair tomorrow."

They keeped smirking and winking at me, my face probably red as a tomato.

"You guys want to go to the mall?" I said finishing my breakfast.

They said yass and we went upstairs to go change, and I made sure my curtains were shut.

I herd my phone off and it was by Matt.

Matt😍😘💕:Why did u close ur curtains😉😏

I rolled my eyes and want to my closet to choose my out fit.
•black high waisted jeans
•gray crop
•black&white converse

I got my under garments and headed to my bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said as I shut the door.

~20 minutes later~

I got out and the girls were doing there hair.

I blowed dried it and lest it alone. I put my shoes on, graves my money, phone and chap stick.

We went downstairs and I looked my door and we got in my car and headed to the mall.

When we got there we headed straight towards Starbucks.

(Apparently I'm Paige's gf because I went to the mall with my friends and we went to Starbucks and my friends said Michael and Skates gf😂😂 don't ask why and I said Hayes gf but the lady miss understood me and when I got my cup it said Paige's gf😂😂)

On our way to Tilly's I saw Matt and some chick making out.Wow ok.

When we were done shopping we went to Taco Bell.

All we did when we got home was watch movies, but the girls left and I went to sleep thinking about tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------
First things first I want to thank u so much for almost 100 reads and I hope u guys are liking it and I'm sorry this chapter is short. So Scarlet is going on a date with Matt, and he is a player. please hang on tight for the next chapter, night guys.

~Liz✌️💕