All my Fault+18

~Scarlets P.O.V~

I've been here for about 5 hours and they haven't told me anything.

I try to tell them but they just dodge the questions.

Taylor brought me and Sophia close because we refuse to leave.

I was sitting in a chair next to Sophia, everyone was asleep. I hadn't sleep and I was tired as fuck.

Thats when the waiting room door opened, I looked up and there standing was Matthew.

"Were is he!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling there asleep and they haven't let us visit him." I whisper yelled.

"I know what happened." He said.

"Well that isn't ur business to be in, why are u here?"

"I came here to see my friend."

"He hates u."

"I could say the same."

That got my blood boiling and I was about to say something when Sophia stood up, I feel bad for him cuz no one messes with Sophia, epically when she woke up.

"What the hell are u doing here I told u not to show ur face again u fucktard, now get the hell away before I cut off ur balls and staple them to our forehead." She yelled.

Her jaw was clenched and she had her hands in a fist which were now white.

"Look I just want to see how he was, I am still His friend and I do care, but I will not leave in till I know he is ok." He said.

"Listen u dip shit, u do something bad and u won't want to know what I'm capable of so, don't do anything." She said.

Sophia know how to slay

"Yea ok." He said

He took a seat near the door, I looked at Sophia and said, "U go gurl." (Sophia remember).

"Don't say that, ever" we laughed, but then Hayes came in to my mind.

Why would I be laughing when someone I love is in the hospital because of me.

I sighed and stared at the wall.

"U wanna-" Matt was gonna say but sophia interuped him.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep."

Then the door opened and a guy that looked like Hayes came in.

"Weres my brother!" He said

"He is in operation and they haven't told us anything."

It looked like he hasn't sleeped and his eyes were puffy and red, his eyes were a blue but they looked so sad.

"My name is Nash, I'm Hayes is brother."

We all introduced our self's.

~2hours later~

"Family and friends oh Hayes Grier" a doctor said coming in.

Everyone stood up in a flash, "yes that's us" Nash said.

"Ok his operation was a success, but there is a problem, there is a 40% chance he will loose his memory, it might temporarily or permanent now he will only remember a few things is if its permanent, visitors our now allowed to see him." The doctor left.

"I'm gonna go see him." Nash said.
Well all agreed since I he is his brother.

He left and I was just there shocked because he might not remember me, Nash was gonna come back and say if did or didn't loose his memory.