Game Plan+23

~Sophia's P.O.V~

Me and Taylor were in bed when Taylor was kissing me, then my jaw, then my neck, then my shoulder.

I giggled, "Taylor stop, we have to wake up early tomorrow." I said while smiling big

"O come I know u want some." He said

"Ok I guess a little before we sleep."

Then I received a text, from Matthew.

I guess I forgot to delete his number, but why the hell would be text me.

Matthew: Cameron isn't what it seems, Hayes and Hanna have been working on a plan for me and Scarlet hate each other. Please Help me show Scarlet what really is happening, I still love her so much and these past months have been hell. I need her please help me.

Sophia: Cameron cheated on her, there over but if Cameron is working with Hayes and Hanna then there gonna be pissed. Ok, I'll help u.

Matthew: Ok I'm with Hanna right now, she doesn't know I know so I'll get as much prof as possible.

Sophia: Ok but why are u with her?

Matthew: I'll tell u later.

The get Matthew and Scarlet Back together Plan.

"Now where were we." I said with a smirk.

~Matthew P.O.V~

Sophia agreed on helping me, My mission is to get as much as prof as possible.

I'll need see what Hayes has texted her, or call her phone company and print all the text messages she has sent to Hayes, even if she deleted some. Is that to much?

I don't know I'll just wait in till I see if Hayes has texted anything that has to do with the Plan.

I know!!

I'll buy a sticker cracked phone screen protector and tell her I'll go fix it at the shop.

Perfect all I need to do is find what her password is.

"Hey babe, what do u wanna do?" She said while sitting next to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

Can u not.

"Choose." I said while shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

"There's these new shoes in Aldo I've been dieing to get."

We stood up and left, when we got to the car and I saw her unlock her phone.

1234, really

Now all I need to do is get that fake crack screen protector and we're good to go.

We got there and we were walking towards Aldo.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said and she nodded.

I went to this prank store they have and I was looking for it.

"How may I help u." This guy guy in his mid 30tes asked.

"Do u have fake cracked protection for the IPhone 6?"

"Yes we do."

"Can I have one please."

He went to the back and got out a plastic clear baggy and in it was was the crack protection.

"Ur total will be $15.93." He said while tapping some buttons.

I have him a 20 and he gave me my Chang and I put the crack protector in my pocket.

I then walked to the store and she had bought her shoes and accessories and we left.

We got to the house and she put her phone in the table, took off her heels and went to the bathroom.

Perfect, I took out the cracked protector and put it on, I then got a heel and tapped it on the hard wood floor to make it sound like her phone dropped.

I put her heel back and put the phone on the floor and went on the couch with my phone.

"What was that?" She asked

"What?"

She then looked were her phone is at and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out.

"MY PHONE!" She yelled

"O dang, sorry I didn't see that, I didn't even know it fell."

She look mad. Scratch that furious.

"Don't worry I'll go get it fixed right now, I'll pay for it baby don't worry." I had to make it look like I liked her and I'd do anything for her

She pouted, "Ok give me a kiss."

O hell no, nope no no no I ant doing that.

She grabbed my face and kissed me, she was all over me.

"Hanna I got to go fix ur phone." She then looked at me then pecked my lips and nodded.

I put her phone in my pocket and went to the bathroom to wash my face and left.

When I got in my car I drive to the park and sat down.

I then unlocked it and I saw 100s of text messages about the plan.

This is gonna be good.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thank u for all the reads! I love u guys so much and thank u for reading:)

~Liz