Chapter 10

why are you trying to ruin my life he yelled, find someone else's life to ruin.

I had enough I hit him.

You are not the only one who can scream I said screaming, and I have no interest in your life, just out of courtesy I just wanted to say that your girlfriend is cheating here but if you don't believe it, it's your fucking problem, I started now not to cry because i was sad i was so angry it just happened.

If you ever find out that your girlfriend here is making fun of you, don't come back to me and say sorry because I will never forgive you I fucking hate you. Then I walked away.

I walked out I saw a bench and sat there I don't know why but I cried it just hurt that he didn't believe me and he ruined my beautiful dress.

I saw Pedri coming towards me. Hey what happened he said worried. Pablo that's what happened and he ruined everything and my dress.

I told him everything. Pedri was very angry. He walked in I knew he was looking for Pablo and it was clear from his look that he wasn't just going to talk. So I went after him.

No Pedri stop if you want to hit him I already did it let it go I said. But he didn't listen. I went to look for Alejandro but before I could say what was going on Pedri went straight to Pablo who was yelling at Sara, Pedri grabbed him turned him around and hit his face hard with his fist.

Pablo fell to the floor.

WTF pedri said pablo why are you so stupid pablo why don't you believe us why did you pour drink all over valentina's dress.

Because she wants to ruin my relationship and now she also wants to ruin our friendship, you don't see that.

No, the only one who ruins everything is not you pabli, one day you will find out the truth and see that your girlfriend is a real bitch.

When pedri called her a bitch, pablo hit pedri, even blood came out of his nose.

Alejandro and Adrianna tried to break them up.

I've had enough, GUYS STOP OKAY YOU ARE FRIENDS I'VE DONE EVERYTHING OKAY STOP FIGHTING NOW, WHEN I'M GONE EVERYTHING WILL BE RESOLVED SO I'M GOING NOW AND YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN.

Then I walked away home alone how do I get home Pedri was the one who would take me home, I'll walk  I'd rather be alone at this moment than with anyone.

On the way home I cried a lot, I've never felt so bad.