Chapter 11

PEDRI POV:

After Valentia ran away I wanted to go after her only Adrianna stopped me.

Leave her alone I think she wants to be alone.

I turned to Pablo he didn't say anything he just stood there next to his stupid girlfriend.

I went to him and said: listen pablo I'm sorry that I hit you just like that, only you shouldn't have just done that to Valentina, I said very calmly, only he still didn't say anything.

Why don't you say anything again I said, He has nothing to say you stand up for a girl you've only known for a few days and drop your best friend Sara said.

You really need to shut up before I kill you, Adrianna said.

Ugh see this I mean Pablo all your friends hate me she said.

I'll tell you this again Pablo your girlfriend ruined everything not us you will find out when you find out the truth.

I didn't see you talking until you really realize what you've done I said and I walked away with Adrianna home.

PABLO POV:

Pedri walked away, Valentina hates me, Everyone says Sara is weird. What's going on in my life. I don't know who to believe anymore.

Are you okay Sweetie said Sara and put a hand on my shoulder.

I took her hand off my shoulder and said.

I just want to be alone, call a cab or something and please go home.

Then she left.

Alejandro then came up to me and said Bro are you okay?

you know don't hate me or anything but what valentina said to you was true i even saw your girlfriend kissing another guy after the game.

She only said it because she cares about you Pedri had already told her it was a bad idea and you wouldn't believe her anyway but she wanted to tell you anyway.

I hope she is ok I messaged her but she hasn't responded yet.

And why do you care if she's okay or not I said.

To be honest I like her, I thought she liked you but after you threw that drink on her I was sure she hates you. You think it's okay if I like her, he asked?

Yes why should I care if you like her I said.

Okay bro that was actually the reason I came to you then I'll go again.

Then he walked away.

I was thinking did Sara actually kiss another boy?

2 people have already told me she did that but why I can't believe them.

Valentina POV:

I'm completely soaked at home, my parents asked why I was home so early I told them I didn't like it anymore and came home myself and Pedri and Adrianna are still there.

They asked no further questions and I went upstairs.

I got in the shower and put on my pajamas, I saw that Pedri, Adrianna and Alejandro had sent me a lot of messages, but I didn't feel like responding and went to sleep.

Do you guys think Pablo and Valentina are ever going to be okay?