𝟎𝟔 - 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧

We both looked deeply at each other as the sexual tension between us sparked again

We both looked deeply at each other as the sexual tension between us sparked again. Christopher took no time in finishing his meal as he signed the bill and we were off to his car. The entire walk to his car consisted of soft touches around my waistline and a few forehead kisses. We had found our way to his car and before I could get into the passenger side, he pinned me against the car door as he looked into my eyes. "Look who's Mr. Bad Man now?" I couldn't even let him talk before I planted my lips on his and grabbed his face. He stood stunned but followed my steps and became more dominant in the kiss. His hands lowered down onto my ass as I yelped in excitement, to which he further took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I can tell he was smiling throughout the kiss and so was I. We briefly stopped for a second, just to look at each other for a minute. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he buried his face into my neck. It was as if time stood still for us.

"I'm glad I've finally met you again, my Val Val."

"Me too, Chrissy."

'Cause I knew youSteppin' on the last trainMarked me like a bloodstain, II knew youTried to change the endingPeter losing Wendy, II knew youLeavin' like a fatherRunning like water, IAnd when you are young, they assume you know nothingBut I knew yo...

'Cause I knew you
Steppin' on the last train
Marked me like a bloodstain, I
I knew you
Tried to change the ending
Peter losing Wendy, I
I knew you
Leavin' like a father
Running like water, I
And when you are young, they assume you know nothing
But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss
I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs
The smell of smoke would hang around this long
'Cause I knew everything when I was young
I knew I'd curse you for the longest time

"Okay class, we are going to be coloring a photo for our parents today. You can go crazy and draw whatever you like." I said as the class erupted with cheers. Before school had started, I made sure that the crayons were already nicely placed on each group's desk so It wouldn't create more of a hassle. The colored printed papers were scaled from a variety of colors so that the kids could choose a color to draw on.

"Ms. Valerie, can you help me draw some flowers?" A little voice in front of me said. I looked down to see Xavier holding his green-colored paper with a pencil in his other hand. "Sure!" He walked to his group table as I brought an empty seat to sit in. "So first you want to draw a long line from the bottom of your paper and then stop. From the top of the line, draw a circle. The circle is gonna be where the flower seeds are so that's very important! Now, you're going to want to make 6 small circles around the flower to make its petals then you're done!" Xavier followed my instructions, very carefully, and the biggest smile formed on his face. "Thank you, Ms. Valerie! I'm planning on giving this to my Dad!" Sometimes, I forget he's Christopher's son. "That's so cool! You can show him after school when he picks you up." He nodded at me and started to create more followers.