𝟏𝟑 - 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

(I KNOW THIS IS INSANELY SHORT BUT I FIGURED YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER 🤭)

"Yup, that's how I got fired," I said as I ate another piece of my delicious chocolate waffles

"Yup, that's how I got fired," I said as I ate another piece of my delicious chocolate waffles. Chris put both his hands around Xavier's ears. "Those bastards are getting sued. I'm taking Xavier out of that school." His hands fell onto Xavier's shoulders as the handsome boy ate his breakfast. "No no no, please don't. The school is an amazing educational center for kids. Don't let what happened to me affect how you feel about the school plus, I've been looking around for new jobs." His eyes glimmered with curiosity as he bit into his eggs.

"What If you don't have to keep looking for new jobs?" My brain was puzzled with curiosity as Chris started to laugh. "I can see the confusion on your face, it's adorable. What I'm trying to imply is that a new position as my assistant has opened and I would love it if you wanted the opportunity?"

 What I'm trying to imply is that a new position as my assistant has opened and I would love it if you wanted the opportunity?"

Uh oh, I'm falling in love

Oh no, I'm falling in love again

Oh, I'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around

It only feels this raw right now

Lost in the labyrinth of my mind

Break up, break free, break through, break down

You would break your back to make me break a smile

You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back

Just like that

Uh oh, I'm falling in love