𝟏𝟓 - 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨

I'm back!!!!👀😛

"This is starting to feel like Stockholm syndrome, babe

"This is starting to feel like Stockholm syndrome, babe." We finally were able to leave that long ass plane ride and we are now in the car. "You can take your blindfolds off now," Chris said as I felt the car go over a few bumps in the road.  The car came to a stop and the sound of seats unbuckling filled my ears as I sat in the car waiting for someone to help me. Thankfully, Chris helped me out of the car and onto the pavement. The weather was somewhat... muggy? I don't know but It is finally time for this stupid blindfold to come off. The blindfold came right off and...

"WE'RE AT A BEACH RESORT? IN CABO? OH MY GOSH!"   His sexy ass smirk came out as I started to geek out more. I haven't seen or been near the beach in YEARS. "Surprise Val Val!" Xavier says as I give him a ton of face kisses. "Thank you bubs," I say as I turn to Christopher and give him a passionate kiss. "Please tell me Xavier has his room 'cause tonight I'm gonna be riding your stallion," I whisper into his ear as his body shivers. "Oh, I made sure he does." Chris winks at me as I laugh.

Little did I know this was the beginning of one of the most bipolar phases in my life and shit would hit the fan.

I have this thing where I get older but just never wiser

Midnights become my afternoons

When my depression works the graveyard shift
All of the people I've ghosted stand there in the room

I should not be left to my own devices

They come with prices and vices

I end up in crisis (tale as old as time)

I wake up screaming from dreaming

One day I'll watch as you're leaving