Chapter one-Realization

Matts POV-
I was just getting ready for school then i remebered the graveyard tomorrow and i was really excited?i dont know why thought gu- i mean Agustus isnt my friend i mean we dont even talk in school why would we be friends?!i mean we arent enemies but we arent friends either i think?i mean if he wants yo be friends i will be his friend for sure its just since the graveyard i have wanted to multi track and do construction and illusion i mean he saved me at detention and the graveyard using illusions he got bria to leave me alone and i want to be his friend but at the same time does he want to?"MATTHOLOMULE COME DOWN FOR BREAKFASTT!" I heard my brother call i was so long in thought about agustus i forgot to get ready!(why am i like thisss?!?)"BE THERE IN A SEC" i say while putting on my cloak i quickky slip on my shoes and while eating i ask my mom if she can talk to bunp about me picking up illusions!She said she will see(i know ill have to put a reminder on her scroll)I quickly run to school when i bump into someone "oh im so sorr- AGUSTUS?" I say quite surprised as hes not with his friends "Oh hi Matty-I mean Matt!Are you still able to go to the graveyard tomorrow?"He says smiling it was adorab-WAIT WAS I GONNA CAL AGUSTUS ADORABLE?!?!"Hello Matttt??" He said i snapped out of it realising he was waving his hand infront of my face"OH,oh y-yeah!Im down why did something happen on your half?"I replied WHY DID I STUTTER WHY DID I STUTTER?!?no im just over thinking this i dont know do i likr Agustus?!?Nonono I cant!Im not gay or bi or whatever!am i?