☂︎︎┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌

☂︎︎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌
written by: peachyhxlland

"If you're ready to talk about it, we can talk about it," Xavier stated as he exited from the bathroom, his hair still a little moist. He tossed his old clothing in the hamper and changed into a red shirt and dark grey sweatpants.

Since Rowan had left and he was by himself in the room, Xavier made the decision to take you to his dorm. He wanted to monitor you and make sure you were okay. With your knees tightly encircled in your arms, you were seated on his bed. After what had happened, you were still too stunned and disturbed.

He earlier offered you his grey shirt and some black boxer shorts before he had a shower. His boxer shorts were hidden underneath his shirt, which was too big for you. You were trembling despite wearing the large shirt, perhaps from the cold or from what occurred with Jason earlier.

Little did you two know that Wednesday was already in his room hunting for information about Rowan before you and Xavier entered. Together with Thing, she was currently hiding under Xavier's bed.

"Look, it's just shocking," Xavier told as he took a red hoodie from his cabinet and placed it beside you. "I just went for a jog and chatted with Ajax and Cindy. Later, we found that you were in trouble due to Jason and his crew. We tried to stop them, and now Jason has no arm and his leg is now wooden"

You whimpered a little and bent down, burying your face in your knees. The stuffed rabbit that was decapitated on Xavier's desk caught his attention as he sighed and sat down next to you. "I can help you fix Mr. Rabbit."

In order to prevent Xavier from seeing your red eyes filled with tears, you turned your head and made sure to look in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, you were forced to see the decapitated plush animal you had cherished since you were a child.

Before standing up and moving to your other side so he could see you, Xavier pressed his lips together. In an effort to calm you down, he covered your view of Mr. Rabbit while patting your head and brushing your newly-dried hair from an earlier shower. Because you were frightened that you could accidentally hurt him, you recoiled at his contact and backed up just a bit.

Upon witnessing you move back from him, Xavier frowned. Even though it hurt, he was aware that you were hurting more. He realized what had caused you to move, and he drew forward, carefully resting his hand on your shoulder. "Hey..." He softly called out, trying to make you look at him. "Come on, eyes on me."

Your eyes fluttered close before looking up to see him. Xavier smiled. "We'll fix him, don't you worry." He reassured. "C'mere."

"But..."

"You can't hurt me."

Xavier leaned on the headboard and pulled you towards him. You shifted your posture, sitting close to him, your head resting on his chest, your arms encircling his torso. Your tensed muscles made it apparent to Xavier that you weren't unwinding.

With his free hand, Xavier massaged your back while his other hand continued to stroke your hair in an effort to calm and relax you. "He's already torn apart and I still couldn't remember who gave him to me..." You mumbled while feeling your anxiety subside when you could feel his fingers raking down your hair.

"Do you really wanna know who gave it to you?" Xavier asked, smiling down at you.

Your cheeks were smeared with dried tears as you turned to face him with big eyes full of curiosity and questions. "Do you know who?"

Xavier chuckled. "Of course, I do." He brought his hand to your face, rubbing his thumb on your cheek. "Because I gave it to you."

As you tried to digest the information you had just received from him, you continued to stare at him. You wore a horrified expression as your eyes widened. "Oh, my God..." You whispered as you glanced at the stuffed rabbit on his desk. "...and you saw Mr. Rabbit d-decapitated..."