☂︎︎┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

☂︎︎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘
written by: peachyhxlland

You were standing on a ladder with a paintbrush in one hand and a paint palette in the other when Cindy walked into the dorm room. You were attempting to complete your Alice in Wonderland theme while painting your walls once more. You included Alice and the Jabberwocky battling this time.

Cindy sighed. "The things you do for your room, huh?"

You looked down and gave her a smile. "Hi, Cindy!" You greeted. "Can you pass me those fake leaves?"

Cindy searched for the fake leaves you were asking for and found them laying on your bed. She gave them to you after picking up the plastic leaves that were connected together in a wire. "You know, you could've called Xavier or me to help you up there."

"I can handle this, don't worry." You reassured.

"Where did you even get the ladder from?"

"Found it at a garage sale in Jericho. Even the fake leaves."

"How did you sneak it in?" Cindy held the ladder so it wouldn't shake. "And how did you lift it?"

"I had help from Tyler and Principal Weems."

Cindy's eyes widened. "Wait, Tyler? As in Tyler Galpin? The guy that Xavier hates so much?"

As you pondered Cindy's words, you put a stop to painting the Cheshire cat on the wall. "Oh..." You realized. "I didn't know... and I never saw the guy's face when Xavier told us about him destroying his mural."

"Xavier's gonna flip once he finds out that you're now friends with Tyler."

You descended the ladder and scratched your nose as you inspected the artwork on your wall. "We're not friends. Tyler just helped me with the ladder thing, that's all."

While you moved the ladder to a corner and climbed up again to attach the fake leaves, Cindy followed you and held the ladder once more. "How did you meet Tyler anyway?"

"Met him after I finished my session with Dr. Kinbott." You explained. "Turns out, he also has some sessions with her."

Cindy nodded as she surveyed the area on your side of the bed and noticed that some of your medication bottles in the drawer by your bed were still unopened. "Um, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you taking your pills?"

You shook your head after taking a quick peek over your bottles and syringe. "Nope."

Cindy's eyes widened. "(Y/n) Kingsleigh!"

You let out a sigh as you completed painting your wall and applying fake leaves before descending the ladder. "I just think that my father overthinks so much and maybe I don't really have any illness."

"But you'll weaken." Cindy reasoned. "Remember when you don't take your medications, you could faint?"

"I faint if I use too much power."

"Plus not taking any medications."

You sighed once more before cleaning up. "Okay, I was weakened when I missed a day. But when I woke up a while ago, I felt great! Tons great."

Cindy crossed her arms and gave you a look. "You sure?"

You nodded. "One hundred percent."

"And what if your father finds out that you're not taking any of your medications?" Cindy asked, concerned about your well-being. "Your father did request to higher the dosage of your medications."